Chapter 35: Make Up and Finally, TOUR!

Guy seriously watch the video attached omfg😂😂^^^
Ally's POV
I woke up next to my green eyed girlfriend and saw her playing with my hair. Once she saw that I was awake she smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Hey You." She said, still playing with my hair.

"Hi. How long was I out?" I asked.

"20. We have tour tomorrow." She told me.

"Dangit! I was hoping to have more time with you and Riley." I said looking down at my chest.

"Maybe when we have a day off we can spend it together. And maybe we can announce 'Alren' to the Harmonizers!" Lauren said excitedly.

"Yah! I'd love that!" I said and pecked her lips.

"We should get up and tell the girls we're still together." I said playing with her bra strap. She nodded and I got out of bed and put on a floral dress. Lauren got out and put on a plain green crop top and leggings. We began walking downstairs and suddenly Lauren grabbed my hand and got closer to me. All the girls looked up and noticed us walking down. They all smiled and Riley ran upstairs and hugged my legs.

"Mommy! You're still together!" She said hugging me tighter.

"Ofcourse baby." I said and bent down and hugged her.

"Forever mija. Forever." Lauren said joining our hug. She kissed my forehead and I stood up and held Riley in my arms. We walked downstairs and I sat down next to Camila on the couch.

"Congrats Al." She said and kissed me on the cheek.

"Thanks Mila." I said and hugged her. We all caught up, discussing all that's happend. We found out Normani has a new boyfriend and Camila and Dinah have been together for one month! Also Riley lost another tooth, and ofcourse Lauren's missed sleeping next to me. Her words not mine!

"Guys! We...should have a party!" Dinah yelled jumping up.

"Babe, we have a five year old." Camila said looking over her shoulder.

"We!? We have a five year old!? No! Who pushed her out for 10 hours straight, huh!?" I asked holding my little girl tighther. Everyone laughed and we continued our conversation.

"No! Just like, maybe the six of us! We order pizza, watch a movie! Ya know that kinda stuff! We're already packed from a few weeks ago! So let's do it!" Dinah said and Camila ordered the pizza and I got Riley into her PJ's. We all were in our pajamas and got the pizza as soon as it arrived.

"Okay! What y'all wanna watch?" I asked sitting on the couch in between Riley and Normani.

"American Sniper!" Lauren yelled. I glared at her and she smiled at Riley guiltly.

"Beauty and The Beast!" Riley yelled and we all 'awwed' at her cuteness.

"Ofcourse Princess!" I said and kissed the top of her head. We began watching and towards the end when The Beast becomes Adam, we all fell asleep. And lived happily ever after. Tonight atleast😉.

Okay short chapter! Next chapter will be actual tour! Can't wait! Oh and I really hope you watched the video, it's hilarious! Barbie 5H is awesome!😂💖