Chapter 40: She's Ours

Allys POV
I woke up and realized the day. Court day. I got up and put on a white dress and black sweater. It was already eight so I got Riley up and laid out a flower printed dress and black converse for her to wear. I put on my black sandals and went over to Lauren's room to wake her up.

"LoLo. It's me." I said and opened the door. I saw her sleeping with a book on her stomach and phone in her left hand with her stuffed frog under her armpit. I got my phone out and snapped a pic and posted it on Instagram:

@AllyBrooke:
*pic of Lauren sleeping*
My baby boo!😊💖

In about ten seconds a bunch of comments came up about Alren that made me smile. I slowly shook her and she opened her eyes and smiled.

"Baaaaabe!" She whisper yelled and hugged me.

"Time to get up." I told her and she groaned.

"What do I wear?" She asked.

"Anything you're comfortable in." I told her and she went to the bathroom. As she was in there I got a text from Troy.

Troy: Don't forget today at 12!

Me: Shut up

I closed my phone and looked up at my girlfriend who was wearing jean shorts and a white shirt.

"I didn't say you're weekend regular!" I yelled.

"Hey! You said anything I'm comfortable in!" She yelled back and I grabbed her and kissed her plump lips.

"Fine!" I said and held her hand and walked her to mine and Riley's room.

"You look beautiful baby!" I yelled. She looked so beautiful in her little dress. I saw that it was now eleven and we drove to the court house in about twenty minutes.

"Ally." Troy said welcoming me.

"Back stabber." I replied and Lauren started laughing.

"Rejected!" She yelled and I just glared at her. I continued waking in with my daughter on my hip and we sat down in the room and did the usual, hand on bible nothing but the truth thing. I was the first one to arrive the stand and explain what the schedule was to the judge while Riley was outside with Lauren. My lawyer stayed back with Troy's lawyer and Troy.

"Well, Riley usually stays with me and about three months later she sees Troy. Sometimes she sleeps over." I reply.

"And what's your relationship status with Miss Jauregui?" Troy's lawyer asked. I rolled my eyes because Troy already should've mentioned that.

"She is my girlfriend. And Riley's other mom." I replied and Troy scoffed. A couple more questions came my way but they went over my head because I was so nervous. Troy then went up and explained how he felt about the schedule and soon Lauren was brought in even though I was never told she would have to speak.

"I love Riley. With all my heart. I do believe she should see her father, but she needs her mother most." She said and looked over to me. So Riley went up, and the nerves began again.

"Who do you like living with more, Riley?"

"Umm, mommy! I get to see her dancing and singing, and sometimes she brings me on stage!" She said and waved to me. I waved back and joy filled my stomach.

"How do you spend time with Daddy when you go to his house?"

"We usually go to the park. Then I get dropped off at mommys house or hotel." She responded.

The judge then walked over to her and whispered something into her ear. She was then let go and she ran to me. She was taken back with the judge and we all walked out to the hallway and sat in silence until the news came out. Soon I saw the judge walk into the hallway with papers in his hand. Lauren and I stood up and she held my arm, feeling me shake.

"Well, we asked Riley if she was having fun at Ally and Troy's house," he started, "she said she loves playing at Mom's house and loves hanging out with her aunts. At Dad's, she likes playing with Lego's at his house, but not all the girls he brings home." I rolled my eyes at that part.

"You ready?" Lauren whispered in my ear and I nodded, waiting for the results.

"Allyson Brooke Hernandez and Lauren Michelle Jauregui Morgado have full custody of Riley Faith Ogletree-Hernandez." The judge announced and I jumped and hugged Lauren so tight. I started crying tears of joy and so did Lauren. *look at picture* Riley ran out and hugged me and I lifted her up and squeezed her tight.

"Ready to come home baby?" I asked and she nodded.

"I love you mommy." She said and I started crying more and kissed her head.

"I love you too mija." I replied.

AWWW ALREN FAMILY YAY! SUCK IT TROY...sorry😂😂😂yay I'm happy! Also I'm starting another book (I know so many!) called Who's my Forever? ! Go read it once I start it! Lol! Flove y'all!