Chapter 12: Tour, Alren is real, and Mami?

Lauren's POV
For a good hour I held my sunshine in my arms playing with her hair, kissing her forehead, just loving her.

"I love you so much Ally." I told her hugging her tighter.

"I love you too Lo." She said and kissed my cheek. We were interrupted from our cuddling session by a phone call.

"It's mine." I said and I grabbed my phone from the covers.

L: Hello?
S: Hey Lauren!
L: Oh hey Simon, what's up?
S: Well good news, are the girls there?
L: Uhh yah! Well only Ally 'cause we're uhhh....uh brushing our teeth!
*I instantly face palmed*
S: Um okay, well put me on speaker please.
L: Okay, you're on speaker
A: Hey Si!
S: Hello Ally. Well good news. We want 5th Harmony to go on tour!
A: We just went on your though.
S: No no no! Your OWN tour
L: What!?
S: Mhm! We'll have a meeting with you girls and if you do tour, you start in March!
L&A: AHHHHHH!!!!
S: Ow...anyway get the girls rounded up and meet me in the morning January 2nd! Bye girls
L&A: Bye Si!
*phone call ends*

"Oh my God!" I yelled but suddenly got smacked on the shoulder by Ally.

"Don't use the lords name in vain!" She said hurt.

"I'm sorry, I know. But I'm so excited! We're gonna go on tour!" I said shaking My Love.

"Well maybe, but if we- Wait! I'll have to bring Riley. I-I can't do that to her again! She doesn't even know about us! She'll freak and we'll never have alo-" I cut Ally off.

"Hey, she'll be fine. I promise." I said and kissed her on the lips.

"I love you." She said to me after we unlatched.

"I know." I said back and she smacked my arm.

We both walked outside and noticed Dinah standing at her door.

"HAHAAA! ALREN IS REAL!" She yelled running towards us.

"Dinah Jane shhhh!" Ally said putting her finger to her puckered lips.

"Are the girls here?" I asked and Dinah nodded her head.

"We have news!" I said.

Ally's POV
"Yes we do, Simon wants us to go on tour!" I said and Dinah almost tackled us.

"Oh hell yah! Yay! I've missed it so much!" She said hugging us again which made me laugh.

"What's going on?" Camila asked getting out of the room with Normani holding her hand.

"Yah we were tryna watch a movie!" Normani said making Dinah go red.

"Simon wants us to go on tour!" I announced again, but feeling bad for Dinah.

"Really!?" Camila yelled.

"Yes!" Normani seconded.

We all did a group hug and when we pulled apart Lauren cleared her throat.

"We also have some news too." She said holding my hand.

"W-we're together." I said nervously.

They were all silent then looked at each other and smiled.

"ALREN IS REAL!" They all yelled and ran around the 2nd floor hallway making me and Lauren laugh and kiss.

"I'm happy for you guys!" Camila said hugging both of us.

"It's about frikin time you told her Lo!" Dinah said shoving Lauren's shoulder.

"Wait. They knew?" I asked.

"U-uh yah, babe. They did." She said looking down.

"That's okay, we all have our little secrets." I said and kissed her forehead on my tippy-toes.

"Well we have to meet with Simon January 2nd so get packing 'cause tonight's New Years Eve!" I said 'raising the roof' with my hands.

"Woohoo! Let's get turnt!" Dinah yelled.

"With a five year old around us, perfect." Normani said laughing at Dinah's ridiculousness.

"Speaking of five year olds, what time is it?" I asked.

"Four." Camila awnsered.

"Okay, well I have to go get my daughter! See y'all later." I said starting to go downstairs but getting stopped by my girlfriend.

"What are we gonna tell Riley?" She asked nervously.

"Have you ever seen the show The Fosters?" I asked smirking because that's my favorite show.

"Uhh yah. Why?" She asked confused.

"Well Brandon had two moms and a dad. That's what Riley will have." I said and Lauren kissed me passionately.

"I like that." She said smirking and I then left to go pick up my daughter.

I finally got there and I saw Troy and Riley playing in the front yard playing volleyball, her favorite sport.

"Hey should I break up this date or come back later?" I asked jokingly which made them both laugh.

"Mommy!" Riley yelled and she ran over to me and gave me a hug.

"Riles why don't you go pack your bag and get in the car, I need to talk to your dad okay?" I asked and she nodded. She later came out and got in the back seat of the car.

"So, what's up?" Troy started.

"Well first off Happy New Year," I joked, "but, I just wanted to let you know that Lauren and I are, uhh, together." I said and he kind of just stared at me.

"Uhh, are you gonna tell Riley? She doesn't even know what same sex love is." He said.

"Umm we will tell Riley and she'll understand in the future." I told him hurt by his choice of words.

"O-okay. Umm well this hurts because you know I still love you, but thank you for telling me." He said and hugged me before we left.

"Bye daddy!" Riley yelled from the car and then we were off.

"So baby. You know how you have Tia Mani, and Tia Mila, and Tia DJ?" I asked looking in the review mirror.

"Don't forget Tia LoLo!" She said smiling.

"Well, she won't be Tia anymore. She could be Mama or Mommy or Mami. Anything you want." I said.

"Why?" She asked.

"Because you know how daddy and mommy were together?" She nodded.

"Well, Lauren and mommy are together." I said and she looked confused then smiled.

"Okay! You're Mama and Mommy and Lo is Mami and Mommy!" She said and smiled at the mirror.

"Okay, good job mijita. I love you!" I said to her.

"Love you too Mama!" She said and we eventually arrived home.