Chapter 31: Serious

Ally's POV
The room went dead silent. First of all, let me explain,
I don't want to raise Austin's child. I would like another child, but not Austin's. It feels wrong. I try to forget that it's his, but it doesn't work. Honestly, I rather it be Troy's.

"Baby, are you sure?" Lauren asked sitting on the bed.

"I can't deal with the fact that it's Austin's. I just can't." I said and began crying.

"Love, we can get through this. I-I think you should keep it. You love kids, and used to HATE the idea of abortions." Lauren told me while rubbing my back.

"I-It's Austin's though. Mils, I don't want you to see my....my child and see Austin. It'll pain you too much, and me!" I said.

"Al, I don't care. I'm over Austin 100%! I think having the baby is a great idea. For the fans, they'll have to deal with the fact you're pregnant." Camila said smiling and holding back tears at the same time.

"Do you feel something?" Normani asked.

"What?"

"Do you feel something, inside you?" She continued.

"I don't know." I said looking down at my stomach.

"If you feel something, keep the baby." She said walking towards me.

"Mani, I can't just feel something and-"

"Ally, you love the baby. You know it. It's yours. You.want.that.baby." Normani said cutting me off. Apart of me knew she was right, another part was lazy. Not a Netflix, not going to school lazy. But a lazy as in not wanting to deal with drama, and frustration, and for one thing pain!

"Guys, I'm scared." I said and broke down crying. All the girls ran towards me, embracing me in hugs.

"I don't want R-Riley to feel neglected and the fans will hate me! I couldn't even deal with it the first time, now a second time!? I barely have time for Riley, imagine another baby!? A-And I don't want pain again, plus it'll take forever to recover, plus I'll never pay attention to it! I want this baby, but I also want my dream!" I said and starting hyperventilating.

"Ally, Ally breath." Dinah said making motions of breathing.

"Al, give it time." Lauren said and pecked my lips. Thinking of all the possibilities in my head, I made my desicion (once again).

"I'll keep the baby, but any sign from God that I shouldn't, I'm giving it up for adoption or abortion!" I said and all the girls smiled giddily.

Okay guys! Ally's keeping the baby! Or will she? Hehe! But seriously I'll update soon, and read my new fanfic called Mini Me's! I'm so excited to start that one too! Yay!