Chapter 16: Cutting Confessions & Death Threats

Camila's POV
"Goodnight Dinah." I said to my girlfriend as she entered the bedroom.

"Aww, not coming with?" She asked fake pouting which made me laugh.

"No, I'm gonna go check up on Riley and Ally." I said and walked out until she grabbed my waist.

"Dinah J-Jane!" I yelled laughing. She suddenly started kissing my neck a lot then let go.

"Could've had this," she whispered in my ear, "Now get out." And she pushed me out the door. I laughed behind the door and made my way to Riley's.

"'Goodnight mijita.'" I heard Lauren say before she left and started walking towards me.

"Oh hey Camz." She said to me.

"Hey, imma say goodnight to Riles." I said and she nodded.

"Okay, night Cam." She responded and kissed my forehead.

"Hi Tia Camila!" Riley said rolling onto her right side.

"Hey You. Just saying goodnight." I said as I walked over.

"I love you Smiley Riley." I said to her and kissed her cheek.

"Love you too." She said back. I lastly blew a kiss and left the room. I started walking over to Ally's room and knocked on her door,

"Als?" I asked knocking again.

"Ally?" I asked again but more worried.

I opened the door slowly and looked around and saw the bathroom light on under the seal of the door.

"Hey? Ally? It's Cam." I said getting closer to the door. When I got closer I heard crying and whimpering so I slammed the door open.

"Camila get out!" A tear stained face Ally yelled scooting back. I looked around the bathroom and it went silent, and almost in slow motion. She had blades in her hands and blood all over the tile floor.

"Ally what have you done!? G-give me those!" I said struggling to get the blades from her.

"No Camila! They want me dead so I'll kill myself!" She yelled at me.

"Who wants you dead?" I asked getting the blades.

"Everyone!" She yelled and went to snag the blade I already had in my hand. I thought of a place Ally couldn't get to so I threw it onto the top of the cabinet which is almost 5 inches taller than her.

"No Camila!" She yelled and tried jumping to get them. I grabbed her from behind, trying to save my best friends life. I started crying because little Ally Brooke was trying to kill herself. I didn't know why either. I had no idea what was going on, I thought everything was alright but it wasn't, not with her atleast.

She kept struggling so out of fear I called for the girls.

"LAUREN! NO-NORMANI! DJ!" I yelled struggling to keep her down. My sweaty palms got in the way and I slipped a but which made Ally jump farther and miss by alittle, and cut her wrist on the corner of the cabinet.

"I popped my vein..." She said, breathing for air.

"Ally!" I yelled when she fell into my arms. I instantly starting to cry more knowing her life was in danger.

"What's going on!?" Lauren asked running down the hallway.

"Get in here quick!" I yelled at her.

"A-Ally?" She whispered breaking down. She rushed over to her body and sobbed.

Lauren's POV
No. No no no. ALLY!
"A-Ally?" I asked in complete shock. I took her from Camila's arms and sobbed into her neck.

"Baby stay with me. Look at me!" I said crying some more. Ally looked up and smiled at me which made me cry more.

"What the hell is goin-" Dinah started but couldn't take it and ran across to the other bathroom and threw up at the sight of blood.

"NORMANI CALL 911!" I yelled as I saw Ally trying to speak.

"No no no no no! Ally it's okay baby don't speak it'll make it worse." I said hugging her tighter. Normani soon ran in with the phone in her hand and the other hand covering her mouth.

"Ally." She whispered and tears formed in her eyes.

"Did you call!?" I asked not being able to do anything for my beautiful, dying girlfriend.

"They're on their way." She said, not taking her eyes off of Ally.

Ally's POV
It was cold on the bathroom floor. All the people screaming and crying was a big blur in my ears. It sounded like when you get off of a plane and your ears hurt from the elevation and you can't really hear anything clearly. My wrist is pretty much all that I can feel, and my stomach from the guilt I have causing this for my daughter, girlfriend, and friends. I sinned, by killing myself and I felt awful for doing this to me. Suddenly I felt tears on my face and I felt warmth. I started to see the bathroom light blur more, then one last scream, and it all went black.

Ooh cliffhanger! If I read more stories on WATTPAD and get inspired tonight I'll write some more, we'll see! 😈 I'm sorry I'm evil, but will Ally make it? Or does Lauren have to live without her? What would happen to Riley? Stay 'tuned' 💖