Chapter 8: Christmas

Dinah's POV
I have to tell her. I have to tell her. Just tell her Dinah Jane! Ugh but I can't. It'll break up the band. Lauren already likes Ally. There can only be one relationship if they ever get together. I didn't get Camila anything. This is her Christmas gift. If she'll accept it. Okay, all I have to say:
'Camila, I love you. Would you be my girlfriend?'

Ally's POV
"MOMMY GET UP ITS CWISTMAS!" Riley yelled at me jumping on my bed.

"Okay, okay. I'm comin'!" I said but Riley was already out the door. I walked out and bumped into Lauren who was in a tight tank-top and pajama shorts which made her look, hot. What!? No! Shut up Allyson! Ugh.

"Hey You! Your mini me just ran past me." She said giggling and pointed down the stairs.

"Thanks. Are the others up yet?" I asked but before Lauren could awnser Riley yelled to me:
"MAMA! COME ON!" She yelled

"I'LL BE RIGHT THERE!" I yelled back and laughed.

"I heard Dinah this morning but Normani and Camila are still sleeping." She responded.

"Dinah was already up? That's a first!" I said which made both of us laugh. We stared at each other for a while and I broke the silence,

"Um, I should get to Riley." I said.

"Okay no, no problem. I'll go wake the girls up." She said pointing to their rooms.

"Kay, see you down there." I smiled to her and walked downstairs.

"Hey Riles, ready to open some presents!?" I asked putting her on my lap as I sat.

We later started once Camila and Normani came down with Lauren while Dinah didn't want to come down yet. After Riley was all done opening her presents she went and ate breakfast as the rest of us opened ours since Dinah finally came down. {List of what I got the girls}
Normani: Beyoncé book
Camila: Banana necklace
Dinah: 6 pack of Silly String
Lauren: Golden heart-shaped locket
"W-wow Ally, I love it." Lauren stammered as she held it in her hands, getting a little teary eyed.

"I knew you had a million lockets. I wanted to make it a million and 1." I said smiling to her as she put it around her neck.

"Okay my turn!" Lauren said excited, wiping the tears from her eyes and then handing me a red box. I opened the box to see a charm bracelet with a microphone charm, waffle charm which made me laugh, and a heart charm that was engraved that said: 'My sunshine.' I looked up at Lauren and suddenly Camila and Normani went to the kitchen which Dinah was already in.

"Ally, you're my sunsh-" Lauren started but then there was a knock on the door.

Lauren's POV
"Ally, you're my sunsh-" I started but then there was a knock on the door which made Ally go get it. I instantly face palmed when she went and awnsered it, and then I heard Troy's voice. I got up and walked towards the door and saw Ally and Troy hug so I went and hid behind the wall and listened.

"I love you Troy." Ally said.
"I love you too Als." He said back. And my heart broke. Smashed into a million pieces. Burned to the stake. Any possible torture happend in my heart and I didn't even cry. Not even a whimper. I ran upstairs and grabbed a pillow and screamed into it. I began to cry and cry some more at the thought of her never being with me and I screamed into my pillow more. Until, I fell asleep. Into a painless, and peaceful sleep...