Chapter 27: Coming Home

(Btw I gave Ally that flower crown at the concert^^^)
Lauren's POV
I was sitting and sobbing with Ally's parents and Riley when suddenly I heard heavy coughing. I then looked to my left and saw Ally try to sit up and my heart stopped.

"Ally." I whispered seeing my girlfriend, alive.

"What?" Ally's mom asked.

"Ally." I said pointing to her room and Mrs. Hernandez just cupped her hands over her mouth.

"Mommy!" Riley yelled and everyone who was there ran into her room.

"Ally!" I said in shock and started crying while hugging Riley.

"H-Hey Riles." She said and smiled at her daughter.

"Lo!" Ally said beginning to cry.

"Hi baby, how ya feeling?" I asked while rubbing her cheek.

"Okay, side hurts a lot though. What'd I miss?" She asked which made us all laugh.

"Nothing much mija, your side had a big shard of glass in it and so you have stitches there. You're cut is healing too. I'm so glad you're awake." Mrs. Hernandez said and started crying into her husbands chest.

"I'm so glad you're awake Als." A tear stained face Camila said.

"We missed you so much." Normani said covering her mouth.

"I missed you guys too." She said and we all went one by one gently hugging her.

"She's awake?" The doctor asked walking in.

"Hi." Ally said waving.

"Wow.....wow." The doctor said, and even she knew that this was a miracle.

ALLYS ALIVE! Sorry for the short chapter, I'm gonna update Leave My Heart Out Of This and maybe Baby? I don't know! I'll also update this too! Love yall💖