Chapter 34: Stitches Out and Apologies Pt. 2

(When Ally, Lauren, and Auntie Mani go to Riley's graduation😂^^)
Lauren's POV
Today Ally's getting her stitches out, and it's been exactly 2 weeks since she stopped talking to me. She smiles and talks during group discussions, but other than that I'm not 'here'. I made a stupid mistake. I really never should've had Bradley come over...

"Lo..?" Ally asked walking in and caught me by surprise.

"Al?"

"Umm, will you watch Riley while I go to the appointment with Mila?" She asked, which made me begin to cry a bit.

"Y-yah. Umm Al-" she cut me off.

"Laur, you're her other mom. I'm not doing this because we're 'cool'." She told me.

"Yah. Okay. But can we talk later?" I asked and she nodded and walked out. Later after Ally left Riley ran in.

"Momma and Riley day!" She yelled with crayons in her hand.

"Hey mija! Whatcha wanna do?" I asked.

"I have our WHOOOLEE day planned out! I just wrote it down, come on!" She said tugging on my sleeve. We ran into her room and she instantly pulled me down to the ground, which is very hard to do after performing Worth It every day.

"Okay first, we're gonna watch Home on Netflix, then we can color, then we can watch Wizards of Waverly Place, and then do a twit cam and be like 'hashtag ALREN fam!'" She kept talking but I couldn't get my mind off of the Alren family. I never really thought of it, but we haven't told the fans yet. Now I don't know if we ever will.

Ally's POV
As I got my stitches out I calmly checked Instagram. It didn't really hurt, but I did wince when they'd break the string. As I scrolled through Instagram I saw a picture of Lauren and Riley making a duck face and captioned it 'Fam over Everything.' I saw so many comments saying, 'Alrens love child!' And 'the laurally fam is real!' My stomach began to turn at the thought of Lauren and I but my train of thought was cut off when Dr. Quinn cut the last stitch out.

"Alright Ally, all set!" She said and I thanked her and walked to the car with Camila. When I sat in the passenger seat I looked back down at the picture of Lauren and Riley and started crying. My life was so perfect with Lauren and Riley. Everything was fine. Well, after the incidents but other than that we were a family. I miss it.

"Al, you okay?" Camila asked lifting my chin up.

"I miss my family." I said in between sobs. She kissed my forehead and played with my hair.

"If it makes you feel any better, Dinah and I haven't had sex in two weeks."

"KARLA CAMILA CABELLO YOU DISGUSTING CHILD! I don't wanna know that!" I yelled laughing and crying.

"I did that to make you laugh Als. When you laugh the world lights up. You're a little sunshine, without you I think every day would be miserable. Don't be sad chula, it'll get better." She said and I hugged her instantly. It felt good to have someone who loved me hug me and listen to my problems.

"Thank you Milz. That meant a lot." I said and she nodded. She began to start the car and the first song that went on the radio was 'Love Will Keep Us Together.'

"Oh Gosh Milz!" I yelled and started laughing really hard when she started mouthing the words.

"I do love this song." I said and we started dancing like dorks.

We went and got pizza and listened to some more music. As we drove back in silence after shuffle was done, I started thinking about what I'd say to Lauren. I started thinking about all the good times we've had, the bad times, the challenging times. I then knew what I would have to do.

"I'm back!" I yelled and was instantly embraced in a hug from my little girl.

"Hey mija! Have a good day with Momma!?" I asked brushing her hair.

"Yup!" She said and when she looked up he had heavy make up on.

"Woah! When did my 5 year old turn 20?" I asked with wide eyes.

"We did make overs." Lauren replied with heavy blush on with messed up lipstick, but good mascara.

"Woah, Lo." I said and began laughing.

"Go wash up with Tia Mila, I brought pizza!" I said and she ran to the bathroom.

"Can we talk?" I asked and she nodded and took off her messy make up. I led her up to my room.

"Ally, can I explain first?" She asked and I nodded.

"Ally, I know I fucked up. I fucked up real bad. But you know I didn't do it to hurt you. I was drunk! Plus I'm full Lesbian. Lez be honest!" She said which made me giggle alittle.

"I was drunk. Plus if I had to do it with a guy, the last person would be Bradley. First person would be Robert Pattinson. Anyway! Ally, I love you. I can't love without you! You complete me. I really don't know what'd I without you. I didn't do this to hurt you. I really didn't. I don't know what came over me." Lauren explained, beginning to have tears in her eyes.

"L-Lauren. I love you..." I said and I ran over and hugged her. We started kissing passionately and she started kissing my neck.

"I-I'm so sorry." She said while kissing my ear.

"It's okay baby. I love you." I said and began crying into her neck.

"Hey, I'm supposed be gettin' lucky." She said and I started laughing between tears.

"Babe. I love you. I'm so so so sorry." I said, feeling bad I ignored her.

"It's okay, this is making up for it." She said and I climbed on top of her legs. She started kissing my neck and I moaned out a little and she lifted me up and pushed me to the door. I started getting her top off and she got mine off and I climbed on top of her.

"I. Love. You."

ALRENS BACK! Yay I'm happy! Sorry I couldn't start another chapter but I had so much homework! Okay! Comment what you think about the Alren fam! Love y'all!

This is dedicated to wildflower1414 because I know she got in an accident and I hope this chapter makes you feel better! And give me any suggestions you want for this story or I'll add you in it just give me info about you! I'm sorry, I hope you're okay!