Chapter 37: Good and Bad

Ally's POV
"Troy we've been over this! It was the day I got in the accident. Remember?" I asked furious.

"I know but I still think we need to talk about it. We didn't get a chance to." He said.

"So!? Troy I have a daughter to take care of and a career to keep! I can't deal with this." I said and started walking back but he grabbed my arm, causing me to remember the night I was raped.

FLASHBACK
"Stay away!" I yelled trying to lean back, away from the man.

"Shut up!" He said and grabbed my arm and forced me back down on the bed.

FLASHBACK ENDS

"Get off!" I yelled and he let go.

"What's wrong?" He asked, noticing I was shaking.

"A couple of nights after I woke up, I-I was raped." I said and tears sprang to his eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked and hugged me.

"I didn't want you to worry. I haven't even told my parents. I-I got pregnant too." I said and I sat down but he stood.

"What!? Who did this!?" My father yelled running out. Uh oh.

"Did you do this!?" Dad asked Troy and he grabbed him by the shoulders.

"Dad!" I yelled and pulled him off of my ex.

"You didn't tell me Allyson! Why!?" He yelled and my mom slowly walked out.

"Daddy I didn't wanna worry you! I was gonna tell you but-but I didn't know how!" I said holding Troy's arm.

"Allyson who did it!?" He yelled.

"I-It was Austin. But daddy don't do anything!" I said.

"Mija, did you file a report?" My mom asked calmly.

"Y-Yah. He was arrested." I said and pushed my hair back.

"I would've watched over her the whole time, but. Yah." Troy said.

"I believe you. I'm just sorry I wasn't there." My dad said and walked back inside.

"Daddy." I whispered and Troy hugged me as I watched my dissapointed parents walk back inside.

"Ally, I'm so sorry. I should've been there." Troy said and looked down at me. He started to lean in to me, thinking that he was just getting closer, I let him. I didn't think he'd kiss me.

"What the fuck!?" Lauren yelled, seeing how it was awkward for me and that I would never do that to her.

"Get off of her!" Lauren yelled and punched Troy in the face after we unlatched.

"Lauren!" I yelled at my girlfriend who continued to punch Troy.

"Stay away from her!" Lauren yelled. Troy then rolled away and started kicking her.

"Troy stop it!" I yelled beginning to cry.

"Bitch!" He yelled and they continued.

"Hey!" Brandon yelled running out with Riley in his hands.

"Momma? Daddy?" Riley asked, looking traumatized.

"Baby come here!" I said and grabbed my daughter and held her so she couldn't see the fight. Brandon pulled up Lauren from Troy's grasp.

"Troy you stay away from her!" Lauren yelled, trying to get out of my brothers hold.

"No! She never loved you Lauren!she'll want me back!" He yelled and started to back up.