Chapter 18: Vacation Before Tour

Ally's POV
It's been a week since I went to the hospital and I felt a lot better. Fans apologized and they all regretted what they sent. I was still hurting inside but I delt with it like any victim would. Ignored it.

"Ally!" Camila yelled to me from downstairs.

"What!?" I yelled back.

"Come down Demi's FaceTiming with us!" As soon as she said that I raced downstairs to see my best friend.

"Hey Als!" Demi said from the IPad.

"Hey Dems!" I said while I placed Riley on my lap.

"Why'd you call?" Lauren asked after she kissed my cheek.

"Well, before you guys go on tour WITHOUT me. I was thinking that we could maybe take a trip to..." She got out of the shot and got back in with 7 plane tickets.

"To Hawaii!" She yelled and we all jumped up.

"We're going to Hawaii!?" Riley asked jumping up and down.

"Yup! Pack your things 'cause we leave tomorrow!" She said and we all hugged.

"Aww thanks Dems, you're the best!" I said blowing air kisses to her.

"I know! Okay girls, see you in the morning!" She said and hung up the call.

"We're going to Hawaii!" All five of us yelled and Riley got squished in the middle.

"Let's go pack babe." I said to Riley.

"I'm so excited!" She said hugging me tight.

"Me too!" I said and I kissed the top of her head.

"Race ya upstairs." Riley said and ran up the stairway.

"Hey that's cheating!" I yelled and I ran up after her, with a new adventure on the way.

Okay short little chapter because I'm gonna start my new ALREN fanfic! Wish me luck and read that too! Bye for now!💖