Chapter 47: What's Fresh Prince of Bel-Air?

Lauren's POV
"Hey, wake up. We finished all of the episodes of Full House." I told Ally, shaking her a bit. She soon woke up and she gave me a faint smile.

"Wanna put in Fresh Prince?" She asked I smiled widely. I ran to the DVD player and put in season 1. I noticed it was raining outside and I took a picture of us entering Nevada, as the rain poured. I walked back to the couch and we all started whisper-singing the theme song since Riley was asleep.

This is a story all about how
My life got flip-turned upside down
And I liked to take a minute and sit right there
And tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air

In west Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground was where I spent most of my days
Chilling' out, maxing', relaxing' all cool
And all shooti'g some b-ball outside of the school

When a couple of guys who were up to no good
Starting' makin'g trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one lil' fight and my mom got scared
She said you're movin with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air

I whistled for a cab and when it came near
The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror
If anything I can say this cab is rare
But I thought now forget it yo homes to Bel Air

I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8
And I yelled to the cab yo homes, smell ya later
I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air

"What's of Fresh Bel Air Prince?" Riley asked tired, and we all giggled.

"Riles, it's Fresh Prince of Bel Air." Dinah responded.

"Oooh. What is it?" She asked and we all gasped.

"How could you not tell your daughter what Fresh Prince of Bel Air was!?" Camila gasped and held Riley.

"Milz, crushing me!" Riley screeched and Camila released.

"Well, she watches Dora and Little Einsteins! She'd barely even know what the show was about!" Ally responded and rubbed Riley's cheek.

"Well, we are watching every episode!" I demanded and we did. Until season 3! We had to end our binge watch when we arrived in Las Vegas, Nevada.

"Wait no! I have to see what happens to Carlton when he goes to-" I cut off Riley before she blew a fuse!

"Babe, we'll watch it later! We have the show tonight and one tomorrow. If you want you can watch with Big Rob tonight after the show?" I asked and she jumped up in joy.

"You know what I want for my birthday? Which is soon!" Riley stated and Ally rose and eyebrow.

"Oh yah? What do you want?" She asked and Riley stood up on the couch.

"All the seasons of Fresh Prince!" Riley yelled and Ally and I fake gasped.

"So many seasons!" Ally yelled and lifted Riley up.

"So many binge watches!" I screamed and Ally slammed Riley onto the couch and we tickled her. We got ready the rest of the day and started the show in Las Vegas.

Sorry for the short chapter! Soon, chapter 50 will be the end of this story and My Beautiful Secret will come out!!! Or chapter 55 we'll see! Lol! Flove y'all! Baii! 💖