Chapter 38: Our Date

Lauren's POV
I got up and ran to my dresser drawer as fast as I could. It was already 9 and the date Ally planned is at 11. I grabbed my red flannel and black pants. I hopped in the shower and came out and put my clothes on. I straightened my hair and ran to Ally's room at 10.

"Hey! Little date before tomorrow's show in San Ant?" I asked her and she was wearing a white blouse and blue skirt.

"Yup! I have everything planned out!" She said and grabbed my hand, "ready?" She smirked.

"Born ready!" I said and she left a note for Dinah to take Riley to her parents house. We got in the car and I plugged in my phone to listen to music. The first song that went on was Rock Your Body, by ofcourse, JT.

"Oh my gosh LoLo!" She yelled from the drivers seat and I started laughing at her silly dance moves. We got there an hour and seven JT songs later.

"We're here!" She screamed and all I saw was a tree and mountain.

"What is 'here'?" I asked and she slapped my thigh.

"This is where my mom and dad went on their first date! I thought since they've been together for so long that, maybe it'll help for us." She said and I grabbed her hand and kissed her. We walked out and laid a blanket down and she grabbed a hidden picnic basket from the back seat.

"You're sneaky." I said and she giggled. We ate our pb&j's and drank our champagne she packed and soon left for another adventure.

"Where to next?" I asked.

"Little walk around San Antonio." She responded and we drove to the city and walked around. We got only alittle attention from Harmonizers and we stopped to take pictures.

"Lauren thrust on Ally!" One fan screamed and I giggled and did it any way. Ally turned around and slapped my arm but I giggled and went along with it. We continued our date and watched The Visit and the whole movie Ally was snuggling into my side.

"You okay?" I asked after the movie.

"Yah. Just know you owe me cause I know you wanted to watch that!" She whisper yelled. I laughed and kissed her cheek. On the way back I scrolled through Instagram and saw a picture of me thrusting on Ally;

@skyjaurnandez_19
*picture attached*
"Lauren's eating the booty like groceries!😂"

"Al look!" I yelled at her. She looked and slapped my arm.

"To be honest, it's kinda turning me on." She told me and I smirked and kissed her passionately. About 5 minutes later we were in the back seat. Let's just say, doing what the picture showed ;)

Thanks for readin! Don't forget, if you're a Camally shipper, go read my fanfic called Dessert! Lots of love! 💖