Chapter 36: Austin Texas!

Ally's POV
"OH SHIT!" I yelled waking up my girlfriend.

"WHERES THE FIRE!?" She yelled out of nowhere.

"What? No! My stupid alarm clock didn't go off! Babe it's 6:30!" I yelled jumping out of bed.

"What's the matter with that!? Sleeps important!" Lauren said rubbing her eyes.

"Our flight, to Texas! It's at 8!" I said and she jumped up.

"I got the girls, you get the baby!" She said and we ran out. Idiotically I was put in charge to wake the girls up, so I always set my alarm. If I don't set it, we ALL wake up late.

"Baby! Time to get up!" I said rushing into Riley's room and getting clothes out.

"Whyy?" She asked rolling over.

"Tour time!" I said and she slowly began to sit up.

"Wear this, meet me downstairs." I said and ran into my room. I put on a black short jumper with a blue coat and grabbed my purple spiked back pack.

"Okay! Imma wear jeans and a purple tank top with my gray leather jacket! Oh and my black boots!" Lauren said jogging in.

"Awesome!" I said and grabbed my suitcase. Soon Lauren was finished getting ready and I left my suitcase upstairs.

"Ugh! I'll be right back!" I said and ran back upstairs. I noticed I left my phone and saw a text from my dad.

Daddy: Wheres my babies!?

Me: On our way to Austin! Meet you in San Ant!

Daddy: Can't wait!

After texting her I ran downstairs with my suitcase and phone, and noticed Camila wasn't up yet.

"Wheres Mila!?" Big Rob yelled rushing through the door.

"How'd you know?" I asked.

"I was here a minute ago." He said and I chuckled.

"Mama, Tia Camila is in the shower." A sleepy Riley informed me.

"Ugh! Karla Camila Cabello! I'm gonna hurt you!" I yelled and ran back upstairs. About 10 minutes later everyone was ready, including Camila, and we ran to the van and got to the airport at 7:02.

"Thanks Rob!" Dinah yelled and we ran inside, luckily not getting noticed by Harmonizers or anyone.

We got on the plane and I sat in the aisle and Riley was in the middle of me and Lauren.

"Mama I gotta to go bathroom." Riley told me half way through the flight.

"Okay, I'll take you." I said and kissed the top of Lauren's sleepy head before leaving. We got to the bathroom and she went in while I stayed behind the door. I soon heard my phone ring and I saw a text from my brother.
(Imma act like you can text on flights unlike using airplane mode and stuff. Tis complicated)

BroBro: Troy's in our home. Why?

Me: uh oh. Did he just barge in?

BroBro: No, he knocked and dad awnsered hoping it'd be you. That's why he texted you.

Me: dude it was only 6 here. It must've only been 8 there!

BroBro: I know, he said he wanted to see you. Like REALLY wanted to see you. Dad is letting him stay until you come.

Me: crap

BroBro: I know, text me when you land. Gtg

I looked up and turned off my phone. Soon after I put my phone in my pocket Riley came out and looked up at me.

"All done!" She said and I faked a smile and walked back to our seats. She soon fell asleep and I continued to nervously think of why Troy would be at my house. I know he lives in both Texas and LA but I thought he was in LA this weekend.

Soon the plane landed and I texted my brother. We got off and were crowded by fans.

"I love you Mani!"

"Camila sign my bow!"

"Riley!"

"Ally! San Ant born and raised!"

"Baby, stay with me." I said and picked Riley up and ran through the crowd. We soon escaped the fans and made our way out to the parking structures.

"ALLY!" My dad yelled and ran towards me.

"Daddy!" I said and ran to him and hugged him.

"I didn't think you'd pick me up! Austin is far away from San Antonio!" I said and hugged him harder.

"Anything to see my girls!" He said and picked Rikey up.

"Hi girls!" My dad said to my friends and they said hi back. We went into the car and made the one hour drive to San Antonio.

"Mija!" My mom yelled from the porch when we arrived.

"Mommy!" I said and gently hugged my delicate mom.

"Hi gwandma!" Riley said and hugged her awkwardly. I didn't really explain what my mom had to Riley, I didn't want to freak her out but I just told her to be gentle.

"Al!" Brandon said and hugged me after eyeing the door. Soon Troy came out from the house and stared at me awkwardly.

"Al." Lauren whispered grabbing my hand.

"Dad!" Riley yelled and hugged him. Troy was still staring at me and I eyed him and he looked down at my daughter.

"Okay, go with Papa and Abuela Riles. I'm gonna talk to daddy." I said and everyone went inside except for the girls.

"Can we talk? Alone?" He asked and looked around.

"Yah." I said and nodded for them to go inside. They all went in except Lauren.

"Lo. It'll be fine." I said and she kissed my cheek and went in.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"You know, I still love you right?" He asked looking at me straight in the eyes.

"Y-Yah. But Troy I'm happy with Lauren. I'm sorry." I said looking down.

"I know. But, that's not the point. I think I should take Riley while you're on tour." He said, and I felt the weight of the world topple onto me.

Sorry for not updating! And sorry for that chapter! 😁 Flove you guys tho! Hehe