Chapter 39: Court

Lauren's POV
"You were excited." I said to my girlfriend who was huffing and puffing next to me with only her bra on.

"Shut up!" She yelled and slapped my arm. We began to get dressed and she finished before me to awnser her phone.

"Hello?- Mhm.- Wait Troy!- You can't- Ughh!" Was all I heard from her. I giggled at her frustration but stopped when I saw her begin to get teary eyed.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I ask my girlfriend, beginning to rub her back.

"T-Troy wants to take me to court for custody of Riley." She said and I gasped. Our baby. Well, Ally's baby but she's mine too. I love her as much as Ally does. We can't lose her.

"What!? Why?" I asked and kissed her cheek.

"He says he wants more time with her and he feels like her can never see his daughter! It's just because the other day he got mad at us!" She screeched and began crying harder.

"Oh mama, I'm so sorry." I said and hugged her small body.

"It's like this tour is a disaster! First I get in a car accident, this now, you cheat on me-" I looked up and felt shame come over me. She covered her mouth and began to cry even more.

"Lauren I'm so sorry! I-I" I cut her off.

"Babe, shh. It's okay. I know you're just lettin' off steam." I said and held her chin and smiled. She kissed my lips and then my cheek.

"I don't deserve you." She said and I giggled.

"No, I don't deserve you. I'm so lucky to have you Als." I responded and we started to kiss some more.

"When's the court date?" I asked and she looked back down at her phone.

"Tomorrow. Luckily we don't have a show until 8:30!" She said and I gave her a small smile. We made our way to the hotel and I saw Riley run out while Dinah held the door open.

"Mommy!" She yelled and she hugged Ally's tiny waist then came to me.

"Hi mija! How was your day with DJ and Camz!?" I asked knowing that Normani was probably busy catching up with her family all day.

"Awesome! What'd you do!?" She asked and I just looked at Ally.

"We went on a date!" Ally replied.

"Mhm I'm sure that's not all ya did." Dinah replied.

"Virgin ears!" Ally yelled covering Riley's ears and I laughed at her silliness.

"Baby, tomorrow Mommy and DaDa are going to a big court room. The judge is just gonna ask you a few questions and it'll be over!" Ally explained to the 5 year old. Dinah mouthed "what's up?" To me and I basically just said that Troy was being a bitch and that he wanted to go to court. I wasn't gonna say anything big until Ally said it was okay.

"Okay, let's pick out an outfit for tomorrow." I said and we walked into the hotel room.

Sorta short chapter but, TROY! WTF! Sorry, had to😂 posting in like five min. lol. Flove y'all!