Chapter 13: Happy New Year

Ally's POV
When we got home from Troys we went in.

"Mami!" Riley yelled running to Lauren and hugging her right away. Lauren was alittle shocked but she hugged my daughter back and I mouthed 'sorry' to her.

"Hey baby! Have a good time with Troy?" She asked my now, very happy daughter.

"Uh-huh! Am I staying up late tonight?" She asked.

"If Mama lets you." She said and they both got on their knees and made a pleading face and held their hands like they were in prayer.

"Oh fine!" I said and they both high-fived. Seeing my daughter and my girlfriend get along made me cry so I brought myself upstairs into my room and closed the door. I cried happy tears and later on Dinah walked in.

"Hey- Ally? What's wrong?" She asked walking over to me.

"Oh nothing. I'm crying happy tears because I really have a complete family now." I said and put my head on her shoulder as she sat down next to me.

"Aww AllyCat. You're so cute you know that. I hope I can be like that with Cami- I mean someone, someday." She said and I just lifted my head from her shoulder and looked her straight in the eye.

"Tell me right now in the eye that you don't like Camila." I said still looking her in the eye.

"Oh Ally! Damn you! Yes I like Camila! Get over it okay!?" She said sadly.

"Ooh I know how it feels babe. It'll get better, I promise." I said and kissed her lowered head.

"Tonight, when it turns twelve, I'm gonna kiss her. She's gonna be my New Years Kiss." She said to me and that's what shocked me the most.

"Hun, are you sure you wanna do that? What if she doesn't feel the same? I don't want you to be heartbroken." I said rubbing her back.

"Well if she doesn't then I'll know. For sure." She said smiling and hiding back tears.

"Oh Dee." I said and as soon as I hugged her she started to sob into my shoulder.

"Don't let this ruin your night 'kay?" I said and she nodded. We both went downstairs seeing that it's now 6 o' clock.

"Wanna order in?" Normani asked with the phone in her hand.

"YASS! Camila need pizza!" Camila said like a zombie and we all laughed, accept for Dinah. She gave a very weak smile which Mila noticed so she jumped on her back. Dinah and her started laughing like crazy and I knew that Caminah is bound to happen someday.

Normani later called the pizza place and we decided to go on the old Fifth Harmony Instagram account and post a selfie of the 6 of us eating pizza. Of course Riley had pizza sauce all over her face which made the fans go crazy. But one particular comment stood out the most,
'Ew Ally's daughter is gross! You should just kick Ally out😖😂!' And that really stung. These comments from this girl @Haha5H has been constant. Like ever since I announced Riley to our Harmonizers she's been a bully. This comment made me start to whimper/cry and I guess Lauren noticed.

"Hey baby, what ya lookin' at?" She asked and took the phone away from me.

"That's so low of her. I'll give her a piece of my mind."

She then started typing really fast then gave me my phone back.

@FifthHarmony : @Haha5H well I think Riley is a blessing to this world and if you think that Ally should be kicked out of the group...I'd leave with her because this would not be Fifth Harmony without her Love, Lauren

"Aww babe, thanks." I said and kissed her cheek.

"I also reported this @Haha5H and blocked them." She said very proudly.

"You're seriously the best." I said and we hugged.

5 hours later it was 11:58 and we all had drinks in our hands and ofcourse as soon as it hit 11:59 Dinah started recording the whole thing.

"THREE....TWO....ONE! HAPPY NEW YEAR!" We all screamed and Lauren and I both waited to see Dinah and Camila kiss and they did! And didn't stop. Camila lead Dinah upstairs and we heard the door open, and close. Lauren then smirked at me and we kissed as Normani swung Riley around in her arms.

We watched fireworks outside for a good 5 minutes then posted the video Dinah took. Riley fell asleep during the fireworks so I took her upstairs with Normani as Lauren cleaned up downstairs. We were walking over to Rileys rooms when we heard moans from Dinah's room.

"Do you hear that!?" Normani yell whispered.

"Get it Caminah!" I whisper yelled and we started laughing. We started laughing REAL hard when we heard a whimper come from Camila that sounded like a part she sings in Bo$$!

I then put Riley in my bed traumatized from what I heard and eventually said goodnight to Normani. I was starting to fall asleep to the sound of fireworks and still...a couple of moans that is still traumatizing me and later on Lauren came in and kissed me and Riley goodnight and before she left she stopped in the doorway,
"Did you hear-"
"Yup!" I said and she laughed and left on this New Year.