Chapter 9: Christmas PT. 2

Dinah's POV
When I was walking towards the stairs I saw Troy and Ally hugging but I couldn't make out what they were saying. I suddenly saw Lauren run up the stairs after they spoke.

"No! No! Enough of the hugging! Get out! You're not ruining Christmas too! Out!" I said as I pulled them apart and shoved Troy out. Ally looked pissed at me and put her hands in her face.

"You said yes!?" I asked putting my hands on my hips.

"No! I said no! That doesn't mean I don't love him! I love that he gave me my daughter so I love him! Dinah just stay out of this please." She said and walked back into the kitchen. I was alittle hurt by that but I decided to go upstairs and talk to Lauren about Camila. As I walked upstairs I heard crying and screaming.

"Lo?" I asked walking into her room.

"*sniffle* y-yah?" She asked looking up from her pillow filled with tears.

"Hey LoLo, what's wrong?" I asked walking towards her.

"A-Ally got back together with Troy." She said crying more after her sentence.

"No Dawg, she didn't. She said she loves 'em 'cause he gave her Riles! You can still get yo girl!" I said jumping in excitement

"R-really?" She asked confused. I nodded and then she wiped her tears away holding the locket.

"Thanks for tellin' me Deej." She said hugging me.

"No prob!" I said back and hugged her tighter.

"Umm Lo." I said breaking our hug.

"Yah?"

"I'm gonna tell Camila I love her." I said and she froze.

"W-what?" She said back.

"Should I?" I asked nervous.

"No! Do not! She's still thinking about Austin and like, I don't want you to be heart broken, like I was." She said sadly.

"Hey, she's not with Troy. Be happy." I said smiling to her.

"I won't tell Mila, thanks for the heads up." I said and kissed her forehead.

Ally's POV
Later on when I got over Troy and Dinah and everything it was dinner time and my parents, Lauren's parents, and Camila's mom came over. We ate and later on Lauren pulled me aside.

"Hey Lo, what's up?" I asked.

"So I never got to finish what I was trying to say, so here I go. You're my sunshi-" but once again, before she could finish Riley came up to me looking very sleepy.

"Mama?" She asked groggily.

"Yah mija." I asked bending down to her eye level, sorry to not let Lauren finish.

"I'm tiwerd." She said to me almost whining.

"Okay sleepy head, I'll be right up there. You want your new dolly Tia Lauren got you?" I asked smiling at Lauren. She nodded happily, got the doll, then said goodnight to the family and went upstairs.

"Umm I'll catch up with you later Lo." I said to a dissapointed Lauren and I went upstairs.

"Ready baby?" I asked my daughter. She nodded.

"Brush your teeth?" I asked pointing a finger at her.

"Mhm." She said sleepily.

"Okay, song of the night! Which one?" I asked her while she thought of what song she wanted me to sing.

"Impossible!" She said excited then tucked herself in.

"Ooh really? Okay, let's see!" I said and cleared my throat.

And now when all is gone
There is nothing to say
And if you're done embarrassing me
On your own you can go ahead tell them-

And before I could start the chorus Dinah, Normani, Lauren, and Camila came in and started singing with me

Tell them all I know now
Shout it from the roof tops
Write it on the sky line
All we had is gone now

Tell them I was happy
And my heart is broken
All my scars are open
Tell them what I hoped would be
Impossible (x8)
Ooh Impossible

At the end of the song we all saw that Riley was asleep and we walked out turning the lights off.