Chapter 48: Brent Rivera!?

Ally's POV
"THANK YOU VEGAS!" I screamed out and the six of us, including Riley, bowed and walked off stage.

"I'm so proud of y'all!" Normani yelled and we formed in a group hug.

"Okay! Fresh Prince!" Riley screamed and we all laughed.

"Calmada feisty!" Lauren yelled and picked her up. We went to the showers and made our way to the bus.

"Baby, want me to help you with your pajamas?" I asked Riley and she nodded. We went to the back of the bus and I got out her blue tank top and gray sweat pants and laid them on the bed for her to change.

"Can I wear the pink tank top?" She asked and I nodded and took it out. She then changed into her clothes and I sat down next to her on the bed.

"So baby, your birthday is coming up! What do you want!?" I asked my daughter who was putting on socks. She sat there thinking to herself for a while then awnsered, "Brent Rivera!" She responded and my eyes went wide. Brent Rivera?

"W-What do you mean, Brent Rivera?" I asked and she giggled.

"The reason I've been using your phone is to watch his Youtube videos! I have the BIGGEST crush on him! I wanna meet him! Oh and I want a new Barbie!" She said and started to play with the Teddy Bear that was on her bed.

"Uhh, okay. I'll see what I can do?" I said more like a question. I then kissed her goodnight and awkwardly walked out.

"What's wrong?" Dinah asked, brushing her hair.

"Riley wants to meet Brent Rivera for her birthday... Sh-She has a crush on him..." I said and Dinah burst out laughing.

"ATLEAST YOU KNOW SHES NOT LIKE YOU!" Dinah yelled and continued laughing. I rolled my eyes and shoved past her quivering body.

"What's up with Deej?" Camila asked.

"She's very rude... Punish her." I said and I could faintly hear Camila say, oh I will, and I rolled my eyes. I hopped into my bunk and scrolled through my timeline. I decided to tweet out what just happend,

@BrentRivera , wanna come to San Fransisco October 15???

Soon everybody retweeted it and I saw that Brent actually replied!

@AllyBrooke 😏😏 I'll see what I can do

I favorited it and continued my scroll. Soon it was Midnight and I fell asleep.

"Allysussss!" Normani whispered shaking me awake.

"Que paso Mama!? Cinco mas minutos!" I automatically yelled and opened up my eyes.

"Force of habit... Sorry." I smiled and Mani giggled.

"Anyway, we arrived in Laughlin! We're gonna get some food. Wanna come?" She asked and I nodded no.

"Sorry. I wanna catch up on OUAT!" I responded and she gave me a weird glance, "Once Upon A Time..."

"Ooh!" Normani giggled and I rolled my eyes, "Can we take Riles?"

"Ofcourse. But be back before-" she left before I could tell her to be back before the show...

"Ahh. All to myself. All by my lonesome... RUMBELLE TIME!" I yelled to myself and turned on Netflix and started Season 2: Episode 6. Right into the middle I got a text from Lauren.

Lauren: Netflix and Chilling yourself yet?

Me: That's not possible...

Lauren: ...

Me: OOOOHH...

Lauren: yeah babe...

Me: EW SHUT UP

Lauren: Haha! Have funnnn

Me: You need Jesus...

I then turned off my phone and continued watching. Soon when I finished Season 2, the five returned and I looked up from the beautiful Snow White.

"You're such a nerd..." Dinah said, realizing what I was watching.

"ALLY WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME YOU WERE WATCHING ONCE!?" Camila yelled and hopped onto the couch.

"Rumbelle... Or CaptainSwan?" I asked and she gave me the stink eye.

"Captain Swan! Duh!" She yelled and I gasped.

"Never!" I yelled and we started gently slapping each other.

"Enough!... Let's focus on something really important! My birthday!" Riley smirked and we all giggled.

"Okay Ms. Riles! What do you want to do for your birthday!?" I asked and she dork-ily smiled.

"I wanna go on stage with y'all in San Fransisco the WHOLE night! I want to have an ice cream party after the show, I want daddy to come over, and ofcourse Brent Rivera!" She continued and I just laughed.

"Y-Yes ma'm! I said and she smiled, "I'm working on the Brent Rivera thing, the whole show we can do, but I don't know about the ice cream party!" I yelled and everyone caught on on what I was doing.

"Yeah! Too much ice cream will kill ya kid!" Dinah yelled and Camila continued,

"Yeah, it'll rot your teeth!"

Soon we all started getting closer to her and Normani scooped her up and ran around with her in her arms, as the rest of us chased them.

"NOO MANI! LET ME GO-O-O!" Riley yelled laughing and Normani slammed her onto the couch.

"I'll call your dad and I know there's a place called Michael's in San Fransisco." I said and skipped to the back of the bus and called Troy.

T: Ally?
A: Hey! Do you think you could drive up to San Fransisco on Riley's birthday!?
T: Uhh, when is it again?
A: How could you forget our daughters birthday!?
T: I don't even know what today is!
A: Ugh! Today is October 12! Her birthday is October 15! Be there!
T: Okay okay! Want me to come to the show?
A: Yes!
T: Okay! Calm! See you later...
A: Bye!

I hung up the phone and rolled my eyes! Ofcourse he forgot her birthday! I put my phone down and check Troy off the list! Next was the show. Automatic check! Ice cream, check!

•Darth Vader(Troy) ✔️
•Ice Cream ✔️
•Lil' Performance ✔️
•Riley's future husband ...

The only thing I can't get! Brent Rivera... I decided to tweet him out again and see what he says.

@BrentRivera so is San Fran a yes?? That's all my daughter wants for her bday!

I patiently waited and soon Lauren startled me.

"Lauren! You scared me half to death!" I yelled and she giggled with pleasure.

"Good! Anyway, are you really gonna try to get Brent Rivera?" She asked looking down at her phone.

"Anything for my little girl!" I said and kept waiting. Soon my notifications went off and I buzzed to Twitter.

*picture above* @AllyBrooke anything for YOU! Gonna LOOOOVE b-e-a-uti ful Riley! See you then !!

I smiled and showed it to Lauren.

"You're sooo lucky!" Lauren yelled and pecked my lips.

"Yup... She's almost not gonna be my baby girl anymore." I said and stared at my wallpaper. My lock screen was a picture of baby Riley and my home screen was a picture of Lauren, Riley, and I.

"She'll always be your baby girl. Whether you, or her, like it or not." She told me and I smiled. I lightly kissed Lauren and she jumped into my bunk. We soon fell asleep and my dream began...