Chapter 26: Prayers and Miracles

*1 HOUR BEFORE ALLY GETS LET GO*
Lauren's POV
I started frantically walking back and forth praying for a miracle to happen.

"Can we pray?" Mrs. Hernandez asked practically reading my mind. I looked around and nodded for everyone. We all circled around and held hands.

"Dear Lord, please-please keep my daughter safe. Let her wake up. L-let her recover quickly. And if she doesn't, keep her safe on her journey to you. Amen." Mrs. Hernandez finished and we all started crying. After she prayed Ally's parents went and visited her. After a while they walked out and the doctor walked in.

"Miss Jauregui." The doctor said.

"Yes?" I asked.

"You can go in and talk to Ally if you wish before we unplug the-" he was about to finish but I ran in to see my girlfriend. I sat down next to her and held her hand. I started crying but held it back and began,

(Listen to the video while reading)
"Ally, I've been waiting forever for you to wake up so please please PLEASE wake up. You have time baby. Please. I know you can hear me in there. Please give it all you got. The girls need you. Riley needs you. The Harmonizers need you. I need you. You're my world. I can't live with out you, I don't know what I'd do with myself! Honestly, you're my rock. You keep me together. Y-You help me when the haters hate and when bad news comes my way. I hope one day I can say this all over again to you, just not the 'I hope you live' part." I said and giggled at myself.

"But babe, do this for me. Stay alive. Please you have time! You have a lot of time. I want you to know that. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to grow old with you. Please live so we can see that day. I love you." I said and cried into her chest.

"Miss Jauregui. We only have 10 minutes." The doctor said walking in.

"O-Okay." I said and gave Ally a quick kiss and left not looking back.

Ally's POV
"Wake up! God dammit Allyson wake up! There's only 10 minutes left just focus! Lauren's relying on you! Come on!" I yelled at myself even though no one can hear me. But I can hear them. I've heard them the whole time. I slowly breathed in (in my mind) and remembered all the good times. When Riley first started walking. When Lauren told me she loved me. When the band got together. When I knew all was good. When everything was perfect.

~FLASHBACK MONTAGE~
1:
"Mommy I'm riding my bike! I did it!" Riley yelled and hopped off the bike.

"I'm so proud of you baby!" I yelled and gave her the biggest hug ever.

2:
"Ally I love you! And you don't get it! I've been in love with you! Ever since Reflection came out! Ever since! All these moments Ally! Are for you! Ally I am DEEPLY in love with you! And I can't love any one else! I don't love Bradley I don't love anyone.but.you!" She said back and my heart melted. I love her too but I didn't know what to say.

"Lauren Michelle Jauregui! I love you too and I've been waiting! I've been waiting for you to tell me and I was too-"

I was then cut off and her lips smacked onto mine. I passionately kissed her and she then moved her lips down my neck. I tilted my head back and moved it foward so we were making out again. We both fell on the bed still making out. She soon let out a moan which made me giggle.

3:
"You all, as you are, are invited to the judges houses." Simon Cowell said and the rest of the four girls I was with started yelling and crying. Not knowing who they are, I just hugged them anyway and knew this is what I've been waiting for.

4:
"Ally! It's a girl!" Normani yelled holding my baby.

"It is!? Let me hold her." I said and she passed my daughter to me. I held her and started crying happy tears. I looked into her blue eyes and I just know, I love her. She's the most beautiful creature I've ever seen.

"What's her name?" Camila asked.

"Riley Faith Hernandez." I said and knew this was the greatest moment of my life.

5:
D: Ally!?
A: Dad?
D: Honey! You're moms okay! She's gonna live!
A: That's the best-

~FLASHBACK MONTAGE GETS INTERUPTED~

"5 minutes." A doctor said interrupting my memories and started panicking.

"Breath Allyson. Believe. Do this for the ones you love. Think back on all of the times you spent with Riley and Lauren and the girls. Breath. I want my life!" I told myself. Suddenly I saw a white light and I felt air breath through my nose. I then saw the ceiling of a hospital room.

I then gasped for air.

I'm alive.

ALLY MADE IT! IM HAPPY! IM GOING CAMPING! I WONT WRITE FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS! SORRY! I LOVE YOU! IM HAPPY! BYE!💖❤️😭👏😂😊💘😁