Chapter 44: Downhill

Ally's POV
In the morning after the show in Arizona we had a day off so I decided to spend in at home. Sleeping! I haven't slept in days ever since tour started. I slumped back down and started to fall back asleep. Soon I heard running footsteps go back and forth so I put my earbuds in. Still, I heard screams and footsteps.

"Hey, I'm tryna sleep. Be quiet. Please!" I said to everyone who was in the front. I soon made my way back to my bunk and Riley tugged on my shirt.

"What's up baby?" I asked, very sleepily.

"Can I borrow your phone?" She asked.

"No mama, I'm going to sleep. Maybe later." I responded. She pouted and put her hands on her hips.

"Please! It's an even better reason to use your phone! So yes!" She exclaimed and reached for my phone.

"Hey! I said no Riley." I told her, beginning to get mad.

"Ugh! That's dumb! You're stupid!" She yelled and walked off. My heart sank. She's never called me anything before. Ever.

"Riley Faith Hernandez! You come back here right now!" I yelled. She continued walking back to her room.

"No!" She yelled.

"Riley, it's just a phone!" I yelled back. She grunted and slammed the door in my face. Right there, is where I draw the line.

"Okay enough young lady!" I yelled, opening her door, "you are five years old! You will not ever speak to me like that again! You hear me!?" I scream. She rolled her eyes and sat down.

"Riley! I am still your mother! You will respect me! Riley! Are you listening to me!?"

"No!" She screamed. I felt tears begin to trickle down my eyes but I held it together.

"That's it. Riley, stay in your room until I tell you to come out. If you come out before I'll add time and ground you." I said and I could hear her crying as I made my way out. As soon as I closed the door I sank down and began crying. I've never had to yell at her like that before. Never. Even when we would get annoyed or have a disagreement, nothing. Soon I heard footsteps approach me.

"Ally? What's wrong!?" Normani asked, running towards me.

"I-I just yelled a-at Riley be-because she told me that I w-was stupid." I cried and Normani held me in her arms.

"Oh Alz, I'm so sorry. Is this your first fight?" She asked and I nodded. I continued crying and she just rubbed my hand.

"Are you gonna ground her?" She asked.

"No. Unless she disobeys me by coming out of the room. I put her on a time out..." I stated and Normani hugged me.

"She's n-never acted out like this. What do I do?" I asked and she looked around.

"Do what your mother did. Think back to when you were little and put on time out. Did she have you apologize did you have to do chores, get grounded?" She asked and I remembered back to the day I was being a total brat and got grounded.

"ALLYSON BROOKE HERNANDEZ! You will never call me that word again! Even if you want to go with your friends! Never!" My mom screamed. My stomach sank to the floor. I didn't mean to call her a bitch, it just happend.

"Mommy I'm sor-" she cut me off before I could finish.

"No! Go to your room you are on a time out!" She yelled.

"I'm ten!" I yelled back, thinking I was too old for time outs. Then I instantly regretted what I said.

"You're right. You are ten. So you're grounded for a whole week!" She yelled and I ran upstairs crying.

"She grounded me, but Riley's five. Plus it was only over a phone. I'll just leave her be for a couple more minutes then come in and have her apologize to me. Especially when she called me stupid." I replied, getting out of my train of thought.

"Okay. Good for you Ally. If you need anything, we're all here for you." Mani replied and sat up and walked away. I slowly stood up and opened the door, to see my baby girl lying on the bed crying.

"Mommy?" She asked looking over at me. I slowly felt tears fall down from my eyes, and I walked over to her.

"Baby, you've never acted out like this. What's wrong?" I asked.

"I just miss you and Tia's. I miss everyone." She replied, sitting up from the bed.

"I'm sorry mija. But, that does not mean you can call me names. Especially stupid. I remember when I was ten, and I called my mom a name. I got grounded. You're lucky I'm not grounding you," I stated and she nodded her head, "well, I would like an apology."

"I'm sorry mommy. I didn't mean to call you a name or snatch the phone away." She replied and I slightly smiled.

"Good girl. Any way, today only you have to stay in this room until noon. It's ten right now so only a couple more hours. No TV, no phone, no I Pad. Got it?" I asked. She nodded in dissapointment and I kissed her forehead.

"I love you." I told her.

"I love you too." She replied and I shut the door and went to the living room and sat down. I'm guessing Mani told everyone because they stared at me with sympathy. Lauren took my hand and Camila placed a loving hand on my shoulder.

"I'm so sorry." Lauren said looking down at me.

"I-It's okay. She's growing up."

This one makes me sad! Riley is growing up! But that's okay... I might not update today because I have volleyball against BIS middle school and that's our rival so hopefully we beat them! So I'll try to update and I'll try to update One Wish and maybe Baby? later because I haven't updated in a while. Oh yeah, GO READ ONE WISH! It's a Y/N POV and yes, later on there will be some Alren. Lol. Okay so that's the chapter, and don't forget to read my new story One Wish! Flove y'all! 💞