Chapter 42: Weirdo and Caminah date

Lauren's POV
I woke up. In my bunk. Didn't Ally and I go at it last night? I got up and went over to Ally's bed.

"Baby?" I asked her, seeing the light from her phone in her bunk.

"Hey! Sleep well?" She asked.

"Y-yah. Wheres Riles?" I asked.

"In her room still. She slept like a rock last night." Ally informed me and I quickly walked to the back room.

"Hey mija." I said and she looked up from her Curious George book.

"Hi momma! Are you okay? I heard you grunting last night." She told me. I nodded and confusedly walked out and into the front of the bus.

"Laur? Can I talk to you?" Dinah asked me and I nodded and followed.

"I heard you grunting and groaning last night. Are you okay?" She asked and I realized what I did. I dreamt it all.

"Fuck!" I whisper yelled.

"What?"

"I dreamt me and Ally had sex last night! I knew her demanding to be on top was weird. She's a bottom!" I yelled and Dinah just started laughing.

"What!?" I asked getting annoyed.

"You probably fingered yourself you weirdo!" She yelled and continued laughing. I turned bright red and just walked back to Ally's bunk.

"Hey, I love you." Ally randomly told me. I blushed at her and smiled,

"I love you too!" I told her and hugged her little body.

"You're so cute." I told her and she blushed.

Soon Ally, Riley, and I all went out for brunch before our next performance.

"Where you wanna go baby?" Ally asked the five year old, soon to be six.

"Waffle House!" Riley yelled

"Good choice babe!" Ally screeched and we put on our coats to go outside since it was raining.

"Momma can I splash in the puddles!?" Riley asked me. I looked over to Ally and she nodded her head at me to say it was okay.

"Yah babe, have fun!" I yelled and she was off. I began to laugh at her and looked over at Ally. She took my hand and we watched our daughter run around.

Camila's POV
"Chinaa! What are you dooinggg!?" I asked my girlfriend who was on her phone.

"Lookin' at the photos from our performance of I'm In Love With a Monster on the Late Late Show a couple years ago. Remember that person who had their twitter name as 'Dinallys_child'? Haha!" (Remember this is 2018 RN) She responded and I got a little jealous.

"Hey Wallz, it's okay babe. I love you." She said, almost reading my mind. I smiled and pecked her lips.

"Wanna go on a date?" She asked me.

"Really!?"

"Yah babe, let's go to Chuck E Cheese!" She yelled and I giggled at her.

"Noo! Let's go to Amici's!" I suggested and she nodded.

"Let's go!" She yelled and we went to the restaurant. When we arrived we sat down at a table for two and barely anyone noticed it was 2/5 of Fifth Harmony. I ordered cheese pizza and Dinah got anchovies on hers.

"Eww babe!" I yelled and she slapped my arm.

"Shut up this is delicious!" She screeched and I laughed at her. After we ate she pulled out a small box and opened it then handed it to me.

"For me?" I asked and she rolled her eyes.

"No, for Elmo! Yes for you Chanch!" She yelled and I laughed and took the box. I re-opened it and saw a pair of ruby earrings and a sapphire ring.

"Babe, they're gorgeous!" I yelled and pecked her lips. By then a lot of fans noticed us and we had to leave. When we got back to the bus she pulled me into a kiss and we made out on the couch.

Announcements:
Sorry for the short chapter but I'm planing to delete one of my other stories and write a y/n POV. So, be ready for it. Oh, and because of recent news that Trolly might not be together anymore (😭😪😔😣😒😢😓😩😫😰😅😥😤😖😡😠😵😲😧😦😟😮😬😑😶), I might not write the Trolly story. Also, go read my other story Serendipity~! And please message me or comment about this story or any other story I've written because I love feedback! Even if it's a complaint I need it so I can make my stories bigger! Please help me get bigger! I hope you guys love the stories because I do plus I write them for you! Anyway, I Flove y'all! Bye! 💖