Chapter 5: Lo's Crush Confession

Lauren's POV

When we arrived at SFO all the fans were crowding around, snapping pictures, and I saw Ally get real nervous with Riley in her arms.

"It's alright." I said to Ally and bent down to Riley

"Look down, if you ignore them they'll go away." I said to her and she smiled and obeyed.

"Thank you" Ally mouthed to me when I came back up. I kissed the top of Ally's head with pain knowing she still might go to Troy. We got out of the airport and made our way to the limo.

"Chaotic huh baby girl?" Ally asked Riley giggling. Damn I love her giggle.

"That was cwaazy!" Riley said laughing. Ally hugged her and I did a playful pinch on her side. It really pained me now, almost too much to bare.

We made our way to the hotel, and saw a couple of fans but not too many. We had our first show tomorrow with Demi and I know it's going to be amazing. We remember all the choreography so we're pretty much set.

Camila and I were watching a movie in my hotel room, that I share with Normani, while Normani was watching Riley since Ally was out. We suddenly heard a knock at the door. I got up and opened it and Dinah shoved me into the room and slammed the door. I got hit so hard that I fell to the ground and when I looked up she had her hands on her hips, tapping her foot on the ground and shaking her heard.

"When you plan on tellin' Ally that you have a thing for her?" She asked.

"What makes you think I have a thing for Ally?" I lied.

"Lauren Michelle Jauregui! You are my best friend I can see right through you." She said throwing her arms up.

"You can't tell Ally!" Camila said getting up.

"CAMZ!" I yelled standing up and smacking her arm.

"Lo! Come on dawg Ally loves you too, I know it." Dinah told me in confidence.

"Deej, no she doesn't. She loves Troy and Riley and her family, I'd be in the way and everything would fall apart for 5th Harmony....Again." I responded. They all kind of laughed at that but not me, I'm dead serious and I always have been about my feelings for Ally. I just hope I can tell her some day.

Uh-oh. Ally. She's in front of me. Maybe today's the day...

Ally's POV

When I got back from China Town, doing some sight seeing, I heard Lauren say she'd make the group fall apart again. Did I make it fall apart by getting pregna-. Is Lauren pregnant?

I rushed in and I saw Lauren standing in front of me and she looked shocked. I can't believe she thinks 5th Harmony fell apart, because of me.

"Did 5th Harmony really fall apart, because I got pregnant?" I asked thinking of my baby girl.

"No no, Ally that's not what I meant." Lauren said getting closer to me.

"Are you pregnant?" I asked and that's when everyone started laughing.

"HA! Lo? Preggers? Not even Ally, she's in love with-" Dinah started but got caught off by Camila.

"Bradley! Yeah, Bradley..." She blurted out and looked around in fear.

"Ummm yah... Bradley." Lauren continued and then slapped Dinah's arm.

"Wait Bradley? From The Vamps?" I asked confused.

"Mhm, I miss him even though he broke my heart..." Lauren said dramatically.

"Uh, okay. Sorry to hear that babe." I said to Lauren confused but taking her word for it,

"For a second I thought you were gonna say me." I said laughing and Dinah was laughing hard while Lauren and Mila looked at each other for a while.

"What?" I asked.

"Nope! Nothing, nothing at all! You should go see your daughter she misses you bye!" Camila said pushing me out and slamming the door in my face. As shocked by that as I was I'm so tired so I went and got my daughter, and fell asleep.