Chapter 6: First Show

Ally's POV

"I don't remember any of Worth It, plus my voice is shot!" Normani complained.

"Same! I can't go out there like this!" Camila said whining.

"Mommy, daddy wants to take me again, I don't wanna go!" Riley said crying hard.

"Ally would you pay attention! You're the oldest you should know all this crap!" Dinah yelled at me. Everyone continued yelling at me and screaming and then I woke up.

"NO!" I yelled and Riley woke up next to me.

"Mommy are you otay?" She asked hugging my sweaty body.

"Yah baby, just a bad dream." I told her and I tickled her so she wouldn't worry.

"Ready for today!?" I asked.

"Yah! I can't wait to see you all pwerform!" Riley said jumping.

"Do you maybe wanna go on stage today?" I asked excited.

"Yes yes yes! Can I!?" She asked hugging me.

"Ofcourse baby, our Harmonizers will be so excited!" I said kissing the top of her head.

"Lets get ready." I said and we both hopped in the shower and went to rehersal. Our choreographer Shawn came and we practiced Worth It, Sledgehammer, Reflection, Bo$$, Brave Honest Beautiful, and We Know since it's Rileys favorite song. Riley was practicing with us and i noticed Lauren staring at me throughout practice.

Practice was over and it was time for make-up. We all got dressed and went out onto the stage and we heard everyone scream, 'FIFTH HARMONY!' I also heard people yell Rileys name too which made me very excited and happy.

During the end of the show before we sang Brave Honest Beautiful I brought Riley out.

"Okay I have a VERY special guest here for y'all!" I said and everyoe screamed. I waved my hand to Riley to come out and she ran towards me as the music started.

"MY DAUGHTER RILEY!" I yelled and everyone awed and screamed. I picked her up and like we always used to do, we brought four other girls on stage to sing and dance with us during Brave Honest Beautiful. Since I brought Riles out, Camila brought out Soph and Lauren, Dinah, and Normani brought out other family members too.

We sang and thanked everybody and we were done.

"I missed that, a lot." Normani said as we all sat down tired from the show.

"Me too. Riley did you have fun?" I said to my daughter.

"It was so much fun!" She said jumping up and down which made everyone 'awe'. I knew that this was going to be a really good 3 months on tour.

Demi later went out and sang her new songs and said thank you when she was done.

When the tour is over it'll be Christmas and maybe, I'll be with Troy that Christmas.