Chapter 20: Night Without Riley

Ally's POV
(I know again, but comment if you only want Ally and Lauren POV'S or everyone's POV:))
When we got home it was almost midnight and I totally forgot that tomorrow Riley is sleeping over Troy's before we go on tour. I carried my daughter up the stairs into her room and I made my way to my room and fell asleep with out even changing. The only reason I know why is because I just woke up in jeans, a t shirt, and a scarf. I made my way downstairs and saw that Normani was already up.

"Hey sleepy." She said to me pouring a cup of coffee.

"Am I last one to wake up?" I ask rubbing my head.

"No. Your daughter isn't up yet." She said joking.

"Then wheres everyone else?" I ask grabbing a cup from the cupboard and pouring myself some coffee.

"Dinah and Camila are on an all day date and Lauren's being spontaneous." She said making jazz hands. I gave her a confused look and she continued, "That's what she told meh!" She said so I just giggled and sat at the table.

"Mommy." A sleepy Riley said walking towards me.

"Hey Baby Girl. Sleep well?" I asked putting her on my lap.

"Yah, but I'm hungry." She said.

"Okay, I'll get you some waffles!" I said and she jumped off as I went to get waffles. I made her breakfast and gave them to my daughter. Soon Lauren came back with a big bag.

"No! Go upstairs! Noo!" Lauren yelled pushing me out of my seat while I had a waffle in my mouth.

"Bu I eaping my wabble." I said with a full mouth.

"Normani you were supposed to keep her upstairs!" She said yanking the waffle out of my mouth.

"What is going on!?" I asked getting my waffle back ;-;

"Nothing AllyBaby, now when does Riley go to Troy's?" She asked politely.

"Umm six." I said confused.

"Yes! I have six hours!" She said under her breath.

"It's twelve!?" I asked running to the clock in the kitchen.

"It's okay babe, just stay.up.stairs!" Lauren said while pushing me up the stairway.

~5 HOURS AND 50 MINUTES LATER~

Lauren's POV
"Lauren! I need to drop off Riley!" Ally yelled from the room I put her in.

"I'll drop her off just say there!" I yelled putting the flowers down.

"Mija! Let's go!" I said grabbing the car keys and Riley's back pack.

"You're taking me?" She asked.

"Yup! Let's go!" I said rushing her out. I later got to Troy's house and dropped her off and quickly sped back to the house.

"Normani! Go on your date! I'm almost done!" I tell he as she was doing her make up.

"Oh fine! Good luck girly!" She said walking out with her purse.

I finally put the finishing touches on the couch and strung up some more lights and laid out the pizza and popcorn. I went upstairs real quiet and got in my pajamas and fluffy socks.

"Baby!" I said excited and ran downstairs almost slipping on the fuzzy socks I had on. I fixed the TV for Netflix and ran back upstairs barging into Ally's room and smiled a seductive smile.

"Ready?" She asked getting up.

"Mhm! Have your pj's on?" I asked as she hopped out of bed.

"Yup, I'm ready!" She said and started to run out but I stopped her.

"No no no no! No!" I said grabbing her small torso.

"I have to cover your eyes." I said and grabbed her cute little face and guided her down the staircase.

"And...open!" I said letting go of her face.

"Oh my God. Lauren!" She said and hugged me.

"We watched Netflix the night before I told you that I love you." I said remembering the time.

~FLASHBACK~
"What ya wanna watch on the flix?" I asked like an idiot.

"The flix?" Ally asked after giggling.

"Yah sorry, there isn't any better name." I replied shrugging which made her laugh.

"Can we watch Enough!?" She asked jumping into my lap.

"Alittle harsh on a winter night, no?" I asked laughing at her choice.

"It's never the wrong time for JLO." She replied and I turned it on knowing she was right. She snuggled up into my shoulder and I gently held her in my arms watching one of my favorite JLO movies.

~FLASHBACK ENDS~
"Lauren! You remember?" She asked planting a kiss on my lips after.

"It's our 5 month anniversary!" I said excited.

"Noo, it's tomorrow baby." She corrected me.

"But the night before we watched Netflix." I said all cute which made her kiss my cheek. I led her to the couch and she snuggled next to me.

"What should we watch on the flix?" I asked like we did oh so long before. ;)

"The flix?" She asked going along with my game.

"Yah sorry, there isn't a better name." I said shrugging.

"Can we watch Enough?" She asked and giggled before 'Enough' came out.

"Alittle harsh for a Summer night, no?" I asked laughing.

"It's never the wrong time for JLO." She said smirking seductively. I turned on Netflix and we started the movie and ate popcorn and pizza.

~After the Movie~
"That was great." I said and suddenly Ally kissed me on the lips passionately and rubbed her hand up and down my waist.

"Upstairs?" I ask as we get up, still, kissing.

"Oh yah." She responded and I ran up there before she could get me. She caught me and we started kissing as she pinned me against the wall. I opened my bedroom door and she suddenly slammed me onto the bed and she took her shirt off and got on top of me. She later took MY shirt off and we switched positions. When she started kissing my neck I let out a moan and then I kissed her neck down to her shoulder. I then bit her neck gently and she moaned back almost like a war.

"Lauren.Michelle.Jauregui." She said kissing me in between my name. I pulled her hard onto my body and I let out a giggle when she whispered 'I love you' in my ear. We later took off our pants and so forth, with our 5 month anniversary.