Chapter 29: No... (Short chapter)

Ally's POV
When I was listening I remembered what happend the night in the hospital. I was alone while everyone was in the cafeteria.

~FLASHBACK~
"Who's there!?" I asked seeing a guy in a skii mask enter.

"I told you this wasn't over." He said and jumped on top of me and-

~FLASHBACK GETS INTERUPTED~

"Hey Als." A crying Camila said walking in with the other four girls.

"What's going on?"

"Al, we're worried about you. You've been here a day and you're already depressed." Normani told me.

"Guys, it's just hard, okay? I love dancing and singing and I love hanging out with y'all! And I can't!" I said and started crying into my knees which hurt a lot.

"Baby I know, but Riley is so worried about you! And-and so are we." Lauren said putting her hand on my knee.

"Ally, we love you. We don't want anything else to happen to you. Please." Dinah said seriously. But I have to tell them. I have to tell them what happend to me in the hospital and WHY I feel empty.

"I was raped." I said flinching. They all stared at me, guessing that it was a joke.

"That's not funny Ally." Lauren said sternly.

"I'm not kidding, I-I." I started but began crying.

"She's not joking." Camila said looking at me straight in the eye, believing me 100%.

"I didn't wanna tell you. I had doctor Quinn keep it a secret." I said and Lauren stood up.

"She knew!?" She asked angry.

"Yes because I asked her to take care of me! That's why I was kept in more. That's why I can't walk! My side still hurts but that is why! I don't even know who did it. I-I don't know." I said and everyone started crying.

"Why? Who would do this!?" Normani asked and fell on the bed in sadness.

"He said that 'it wasn't over'. I have no idea. But I am still shook up, but honestly. I don't remember a lot. I remember seeing him, passing out, waking up, and had my hospital robe only on the upper part of my body." I said looking down.

"Are you okay? Any damage?" Lauren asked getting closer. I was hoping she wouldn't ask. But it's bound to come out.

"I'm pregnant."

BOOM! IVE BEEN PLANNING THIS FOREVER! ALLY HAS BEEN OKAY LIKE TWO DAYS AFTER! THATS WHY SHE CANT WALK! BOOM! IM SORRY LEAVE COMMENTS FOR ME! LOVE YOU💖