Chapter 21: Ally?

{I GOT AN ALREN PHONE CASE FOR THE CONCERT!😄😁😍😝}Ally's POV
I woke up next to my beautiful girlfriend and we were both in our underwear and bras holding each other.

"Hey beauty." I said smiling up at her.

"Sleep!" She said and we both laughed.

"Sorry, I have to pick up my daughter." I said smiling missing my Riley.

"Our, daughter." She said joking, but that kind of bugged me.

"Who pushed her out for 13 hours!?" I asked looking up at her.

"Okay okay, your daughter." She said and we both laughed. I got up and put my pants and shirt on and kissed Lauren's head while she was on her phone.

"Phones rot your brain." I said grabbing my phone from the bedside table.

"Hypocrite!" She said grabbing my waist and kissing me.

"Haha very funny!" I said and walked out the door and stuck my tounge out. She blew a kiss at me and I giggled at her.

When I went downstairs Camila and Normani were back but Dinah was nowhere to be found.

"Hey, imma pick Riley up I'll be back before we have to leave." I said grabbing my keys.

"Okay, I'll text you when Dinah's up and we don't have food so you can pick up McDonalds." Normani said joking but also serious.

"Got it! Bye!" I said and Camila waved while Normani sorta waved.

I drove to Troy's apartment and walked up the stairs to get my little girl.

"Hey hey hey, it's Mama A!" I said knocking and giggling at the line my dad uses for me.

"Coming!" Troy said frantically. He opened the door with Riley's bag, but set it down on the table instead of giving it to me.

"Hey Al." He said sighing.

"Wheres Riley?" I asked looking around.

"Umm, still asleep but I want to talk to you." He said closing the door behind him.

"O-Okay." I said confused.

"Well, I don't think Riley should go on tour with you guys." He said scared that I'll kill him, which I will.

"What!?" I said furious.

"It's not good for her, she should just stay with me!" He said stating (what he thinks is) the obvious.

"No! How could you think that!?" I asked mad and threw my hands in the air out of frustration and anger.

"Because I'm thinking about Riley! Ally, I just don't want her to be neglected!" He said shrugging yelling right back at me.

"And she won't be! She'll be fine Troy, the Harmonizers love her and I'll watch her 24/7!" I said walking backwards away from Troy.

"No you won't Ally! You're too busy for anyone! You were definately too busy for me!" He said, and I could tell he instantly took that back.

"How dare you say that to me!? I've taken care of OUR daughter for her whole life and NOW you want to take your turn!? No! I'm coming back with Simon and a lawyer, we leave today but tour doesn't start until next week so, I have all the time in the world!" I yelled and ran down the stairs and got in my car and texted Lauren.

'Troys an ass! You guys take the bus, I'll drive to San Fran and meet you there, WITH my daughter. Love you'

I hit send and put my phone down. I started to cry a bit but then I backed out and looked to my left. Then my right, and noticed something blurry, then a car hit mine, and I felt my whole life flash before my eyes.

Lauren's POV
I got Ally's text and was confused, but let it slide. A little while later nothing from Ally so I decided to call her.

Voicemail.
L:Hey Als, call me back I-

I was about to finish but then I got a call.

L:Hello?
?:Hello Miss Jauregui, this is Jake, I work at Kaiser Permanente in LA.
L: Oh hi.
J:We have some bad news, your girlfriend Ally Brooke was in a car accident this morning, she's in a coma.

That's when my whole world, fell apart.

ALLY! SORRY I KNOW IM AWFUL I HATE MYSELF! OKAY SO ILL UPDATE SOON, LEAVE COMMENTS I WANT YOUR OPINIONS THANKS I LOVE YOU!