Chapter 10: Stupid Austin

Camila's POV
I woke up this morning to the smell of banana pancakes, which I usually love but it made me very nauseous. I ran over to the bathroom and threw up for two minutes. I then wondered why I would throw up, but then I remember I hooked up with Austin (Austin Mahone if anyone didn't know😂) after he told me he broke up with Becky the other night. I got out the "emergency" pregnancy test out from the drawer and did my buisness.

A minute passed and I looked at the test. Positive. Okay. Don't panic tests are sometimes wrong, let me take another one. When I got to the drawer there were no more left so I had to go out, but just in case I called Austin.
C: Austin?
A: What do you want Camila?
C: I-I think I'm pregnant
A:
C: Austin?
The call ended after that and I froze while I put my phone down. I went to go get dressed so I could leave to get another test but when I got downstairs the door slammed open.

"Wheres Camila!?" Austin yelled as he ran in.

"Austin? What are you doing her-" I got cut off by him grabbing my shoulders and shaking me.

"Is it mine Camila!?" He yelled at me pissed off.

"Austin!" I yelled pushing him.

"Hey! Let her go!" Ally yelled.

That's when he pushed me to the floor.

Ally's POV
"Mila!" Dinah yelled and ran to Camila.

"Lauren, take the girls upstairs." I said and she obeyed.

"M-mommy?" Riley said nervously.

"Go with Tia Lo." I said and they all ran upstairs.

"Get out of my house Austin!" I said pushing him away from Camila as she stood up.

"No! Get out of my way!" He yelled pushing passed me.

"Hey hey hey! Get out of my house or else I'm calling the cops." I said getting in front of him.

"Fine, have it your way." He said and pushed me onto the ground and grabbed Camila.

"Let go of me!" She yelled.

"Are you cheating on me!?" He screamed.

Camila kept wiggling out of his embrace and not awnsering the question. I got up from the ground and as I was about to call 911 Lauren ran downstairs and pushed Austin off of Camila.

"You get out RIGHT NOW before I whoop your ass for touching my girls! You hear me dip shit!? Out! Now!" She yelled and Austin just crossed his arms. She then pushed him out and kicked him in the butt and he fell out the door. That suddenly made me more, attracted to her...what am I talking about!? Allyson stop it!

"You okay?" Lauren asked both of us as she came back into the living room.

"Y-yah." Camila said looking down.

"Um Lo, can you give me and Mila a moment?" I asked and she nodded, going back upstairs.

"What did he mean 'is it mine' Mila?" I asked walking towards her.

"I called him this morning because I thought I was pregnant. I used the emergency pregnancy test and it said positive." She said and tears welted up in her eyes.

"Oh Mils." I said and rushed over and hugged her.

"I have extra ones in the downstairs bathroom, let's go make sure, okay?" I asked and she nodded. We went to the bathroom and she did three more.

"Ally?" She said through the bathroom door.

"Yah?" I responded.

"I'm done." She said. I walked in and she didn't even look at the tests.

"I can't look." She said closing her eyes tight.

"Okay, then I will." I said and grabbed all three with a towel.

"Mils." I said looking at the tests.

"Yah." She said, still having her eyes closed.

"They're all negative." I said and then I heard a sigh of relief from the non pregnant Camila.