Chapter 15: Harsh Comments

After we got back home from Simon's, Normani made dinner and I helped Riley with her bath.

"Okay baby, PJ's on!" I said and pointed towards the door and she marched out which made me giggle. When she was getting dressed I went on my phone and checked all the comments,

'OMG Ally is so annoying! Kick her out plz Lauren and Dinah🙏'

'If Ally Brooke fell in a hole and died I wouldn't care.'

'Her shortness holds her back😂'

'Shes not even pretty!'

'She got knocked up and thinks she can come back!? Ew! #desperet'

That person didn't even spell desperate right! Ugh! These comments always get to me and I start to cry and roll up in a ball. I was about to sob when Riley came in with her stuffed llama (we're a weird family...)

"Ready!" She said.

"Oh! Okay, Tia Mani just made Mac & Cheese so let's go get some!" I said and reached my hand out for to take. We went downstairs and sat down for dinner.

"Thanks Mani, looks great!" I said with chicken on my plate and Mac & Cheese on my daughters.

More comments were coming so I put my phone on the table but it kept buzzing.

"Babe, no phones at the table." Lauren said nudging me a bit then winking at Riley.

"Uhh, sorry I'll turn it off." And I did.

We ate the rest of dinner and Lauren went and put Riley to bed while I went and took a shower. After my shower I read more comments and one said 'DIE'. I broke down crying with the towel wrapped around my body and I noticed my shaving blades on the counter.

"They want me to die? I'll grant there wish." I said and I grabbed the blades and slid it across my wrist and winced. I later saw the blood run down my arm and I sat back, cried, and cut.