Chapter 11: Oh Lauren

Ally's POV
After the day with Camila yesterday it sorta brought back memories of when I found out I was pregnant with Riley. It was such a hard day. I remember wanting to get rid of the baby and act like it never happend. The baby was like the devil to me and now the thought of loosing my baby. Ugh! That thought makes me sick. Riley is my world I can't imagine a world with out her. I later got dressed and dropped Riley off at Troy's for the day. She's gotten really close to Troy since the tour. I think she finally is warming up to him since we were gone a lot and she called him every night.

When I got home I sat at the table to eat waffles when Lauren came up to me,

"Soo I never got to tell you what I needed to tell you at Christmas." She said nervously.

"Oh, what'd you need to tell me?" I said nervously since she was nervous.

"Well-" Lauren started but got cut off by my phone that's upstairs.

"Ugh, um come upstairs with me." I sai an I ran upstairs to awnser it. Lauren looked really mad but I just ignored it and awnsered.
A: Hello?
?: Ally?
A: Yah who's this?
H: It's Harry from One Direction. I'm calling because I wanted to know if you've been in touch with Simon.
A: Oh hi Harry! Um actually no. Maybe I can-
I got cut off by Lauren taking my phone.
L: She'll call you later!
She said that and hung up. I was actually quite shocked how Lauren would just do that.

"Lauren! You can't just grab my-" I was cut off.

"Oh God you don't get it do you Ally!? I've been trying to tell you all week something very important! You don't get how much I need to say this!" She yelled at me. I was actually hurt that she said that which made me mad now.

"What Lauren!? Why can't you just say what you need to say instead of waiting!? I've been waiting too! Okay I'm excited for what you have to say!" I yelled back.

"Ally I love you! And you don't get it! I've been in love with you! Ever since Reflection came out! Ever since! All these moments Ally! Are for you! Ally I am DEEPLY in love with you! And I can't love any one else! I don't love Bradley I don't love anyone.but.you!" She said back and my heart melted. I love her too but I didn't know what to say.

"Lauren Michelle Jauregui! I love you too and I've been waiting! I've been waiting for you to tell me and I was too-"

I was then cut off and her lips smacked onto mine. I passionately kissed her and she then moved her lips down my neck. I tilted my head back and moved it foward so we were making out again. We both fell on the bed still making out. She soon let out a moan which made me giggle.

Lauren's POV
"Allyson.Brooke.Hernandez." I said in between kisses. I then kissed her neck some more and she let out a moan.

"Lauren.Michelle.Jauregui. My love." She let out while kissing me harder. Our session was at least 5 more minutes until the door swung open.

"Ally I- OOH! OH SHIT! Ooh sorry Alren!" Dinah yelled running out. We both laughed and continued kissing. We eventually got under the covers and continued but I stopped it,

"Ally, I love you." I said to her which made her start to cry.

"You don't know how long I've been waiting to hear that," she said, I love you too."

"I'm never letting you go. Ever." I said to her.

"Never let me go." She said back.