1

-Let's be honest, you're upset. You make that face all the time.- Yerim is parodying her girlfriend's face. Her face is blank. Indifference, and that's what she wants to emphasize.- You can complain to me, Rose. I'm not sure I like it. But I do not know, because you never do that.

-Uh.- Rose lifts her head from the ground and looks at the girl.- Did you say something?

Yerim doesn't repeat herself—she's sure Rose heard her. She also knows that it takes some time for her to respond.

It's not like Park has been thinking about what to say for a long time. No, rather, she's not sure if she should answer at all. Yerim knows she needs another minute, another thirty seconds. Therefore, she is silent and looks at the dark sky, waiting for an answer.

-My God, I make such a face when people expect some kind of reaction from me. Something like: "Rose, I'm leaving with a friend and I'll be late."- She played Mom.- Or: "Rose, I've met a guy here and I'm thinking maybe we should have a double date."- It was her friend Lisa, who, when asking something, did not ask at all, but claimed.- Or: "Rose, you fucked up completely, you were deprived of a trip to the most normal place, you dreamed about it, but fuck you. You will go to a place where your abilities are limited." And you're like, "Rose, aren't you going to open your veins there?"

-You're exaggerating.- Kim laughs, propping herself up on her elbows.- Okay, maybe I wanted to say, "Rose, aren't you going to kill someone there while no one is watching?". It's just that I'm your girlfriend and I could help. I don't think you're capable of killing, no, but you keep everything to yourself. Your mom and I are worried.

Roseanne sighs heavily as she falls back to the ground. These conversations are exhausting. Any conversations are tedious if they are not during sex or do not lead to a fit of laughter. So she thinks it would be better if her girlfriend shut up.

-Let's look at the stars in silence.- Yerim says. And she's trying. She really tries for thirty seconds.- What's good about it? Well, I mean, the sky is beautiful and the stars, but... okay, if that makes you feel better, then okay.- She folds her arms over her chest and makes a serious face.

Rose is not reassured by this, but she decides not to say that she is looking up because she wants to think. And by doing this, she hopes that her girlfriend will lie with her mouth closed.

-Fuck, someone is crawling over me.- Yerim sits up, trying to see someone who tickled her hand.- Oh, it's just a blade of grass.

-Don't swear.- Rose asks, continuing to lie motionless and look at the sky. It's hard to think.

-It's romantic.- The girl says, laying down on the ground again.

-Not at all.- The blonde sighs.

-I'm cold. It would be possible to lay something. A bedspread, for example.

-Okay!- Rose starts to get up.- Okay. Let's go home.

-Finally.- Yerim is triumphant and does not hide it. There's joy on her face, and it pisses the blonde off a little.

Yerim never understood some of Rose's actions and it's not that she didn't try. She didn't know why they were lying on the ground, and she might think it was for romance, or that Park needed to calm down. After what does she need to calm down? It doesn't matter, the main thing is that it is necessary. Rose is silent and does not voice her actions in any way, which may seem strange. She doesn't see the point in explaining why she needs it. It's just necessary.

The brunette was already good at trying. And, apart from various oddities, she also tried to do what her girlfriend loved. For example, playing volleyball. After hitting the ball for the first time, she looked at her fingers and muttered under her breath that it was dangerous. After hitting the second ball with the comment "holy shit", she stared at her reddened hands for a long time. And when she missed the ball, and it flew into her head, shouting "fuck", she left the game. This was the first and last attempt.