21

Rose goes outside. She looks around for Jennie and Jay, but they're not here, but there are a lot of guys discussing what happened. The blonde steps aside, noticing that attention has been paid to her, and judging by the changed faces, they were ready to get acquainted with her. This is not part of her plans. The girl takes out her phone and types a message.

Rose: Come down, let's go.

Jennie: What do you mean?

Rose: I'm waiting for you outside, come here quickly.

Jennie: Um... I... Actually, I'm kind of busy. Actually, I told you I'd be with Jay.

Rose clenches her jaw. She's not going to back down. It didn't last long, considering that she was no longer going to pretend to be someone and keep herself in check. Not with Jennie, not at all.

Rose: You have a minute.

Rose puts her phone in her pocket as Jennie leaves the building. The brown-haired girl notices her and accelerates her pace.

-What the hell?- Jennie looks around, comes close to Rose and stops.- What are you doing here?

-Let's go.- She grabs Jennie's hand, but she immediately pulls away with a soft squeal.- What is it?- Rose quickly takes the blonde by the wrist and, raising her hand, frowns.- What is this?

-Fuck.- Jennie struggles again.- Let's go.

Rose doesn't understand. Jennie's knuckles are red and swollen. Well, it can't be that she hit Daniel.

-Sana's boyfriend came into Jay's room and called me to talk.- Jennie begins to speak, walking quickly forward, she does not even look at Rose, who is walking slightly behind.- He took me out of the room, then started talking some shit, grabbed me by the shoulder. Well, I punched him in the nose. My arm fucking hurts.

-Did you hit him?!

-Well, Jay came out and beat him up too. Then the guys from the next room joined in. Fuck. I didn't understand anything about what he wanted from me. Typical moron.- She shakes her injured hand.- How did you spend your time? And why did you... What do you want?- Kim is slowing down.

Rose stops too, silently examining Jennie's annoyed face until Kim starts snapping her fingers in front of her nose.

Actually, Rose took her to finish what they started. But now her mood is changing dramatically. Jennie is too annoyed, and this anger of hers is not at all like the one that usually makes you want to pinch her or kiss her.

It seems that the desire to have sex has disappeared...

-Let's go to the room, I know what I need right now.- Jennie grabs the blonde by the arm and pulls her forward.

...And then this desire appeared again.

Rose follows. She was sure that everything would be different from now on. She was sure that she had allowed Jennie to be arrogant and had succumbed somewhere, feeling pressure or some kind of dominance from the brown-haired girl. But has everything changed now? She should be the one dragging Jennie by grabbing her arm. What the hell?!

Suddenly there is a desire to pull out her hand. To show that Jennie is not here to decide when and what to do with them.

Rose's phone rings.

-Hi, Mom.- She pulls her arm out of Jennie's grip and points her to walk a little ahead.

They had almost reached the building. Rose notices Eunchae that she was sitting on the steps and immediately jumped when she saw them.