43

It is difficult for Rose to sit still without doing anything. There's still a lot of time before lunch, and she's free. She could go for a run, but on the other hand, it's impossible. It's impossible to let go of what happened. She walks around the room, grabbing the phone every now and then. She knows for sure that Chahee has plans for Jennie. Surely now she can take advantage of the situation. She wants to scream from her stupidity. Yell at herself for saying such shit. Everything was spoiling anyway, and now it's worse than ever. No, it wasn't Jennie's fault that everything was messing up. It was only her fault. Thoughts. These thoughts just do not give her peace of mind and corrode everything from the inside. She should have talked to her earlier, so as not to turn it all into such a pile of shit.

She notices the pills on the bedside table and mentally curses that Jennie has forgotten them in plain sight again. Rose approaches to take them, but hesitates, choosing either to take them away or just hide them in a drawer. She feels like Jennie won't be doing this anymore, that she's on her own now. Rose freezes with the pills in her hands. No, she's not going to pick them up yet. If Jennie decides to finish everything, let her give it to me. She won't make that decision for her. The blonde pulls out a drawer and flinches because there is a knock on the door. Without waiting for an answer, the door is immediately opened. Eunchae. The girl swears under her breath, quickly throwing pills into the bedside table, but does not close it, but straightens up, watching the actions of the guest.

-What do you want here?

-I didn't come to you.- Eunchae walks deeper into the room and stops between two beds right in front of Rose. She thinks for a moment, but after making a decision, she still sits down not on the empty bed, but on Jennie's bed.

-As you can see, she's not here.- Rose says, grabbing chocolates from the drawer and immediately closing it. She walks past Eunchae, purposely brushing her knees. She goes to the trash can and throws the chocolates there, then goes to her bed, noticing out of the corner of her eye that Eunchae opened her mouth slightly, but didn't say anything.

Roseanne climbs onto the bed with her feet and sits on the windowsill. She takes out her phone, but does not hurry to turn it on, because she is watching the girl who gets up and goes to the trash.

-The chocolates are not spoiled, and you have no right to throw them away.- Eunchae opens the lid of the trash and takes out the chocolates.

-You can have it for yourself. She wasn't going to eat them even before they were in the trash. Now only you can eat them. And if you didn't get the hint, and you need to be blunt, then Jennie's not there, get lost.

-It's okay, I'll wait. From what I've seen, you're not doing well. I'm glad.- Eunchae walks over and sits down on Jennie's bed again. Although she is now sitting sideways to Rose and even almost with her back, she still continues to talk.- She finally realized what kind of person you are.

Rose types a message to Jennie:

Rose: Eunchae is in the room.

Jennie: Wow? Tell her to leave. I'm busy.

Rose: She's not going to leave, she's waiting for you.

JennieOkay.

-Yes, I always look at people. I can see everything.- Eunchae turns slightly to look at the blonde.

Rose: What do you mean by that? She's your friend. She's talking to me, and I can barely control myself. Solve this problem.

Jennie: The fact that you can't control yourself is not my problem! I'll text her or come back.

Rose: When?