19

Jennie walks confidently and quickly towards the main administrative building. It seems that she will definitely be in trouble, and not even because she said a lot of terrible words to the counselor, but because this is the third time she has been in the director's office in a week.

Rose, as promised, follows. Jennie doesn't know why the girl is doing this, especially since they can be seen. She wonders what she says when Sana asks about their living together? Like they're fighting all the time, or what? She decides not to check with her roommate. For some reason, Jennie begins to think that Rose has already regretted this: the blonde's face seems to look annoyed. Although, maybe she is annoyed by someone on the phone, which she periodically watches.

-Park, do you love your girlfriend?

-Have you decided to address me by my last name?- Rose raises an eyebrow.

-Your friends can do it, but I can't?

-They didn't ask me. I'm not going to discuss my personal life with you.

-I'm offended.- Jennie puts her hand theatrically on her chest.- Oh, my friend is coming. Hi, Eunchae.- Jennie shouts and waves her hand.

She doesn't know why she's doing this. Her mood is strange and hysterical. Jennie wants to laugh.

Eunchae waves back and, taking off from her seat, suddenly runs towards them, crossing the lawn, which is not allowed to walk on. It's clearly written on the sign.

-Oh, my God.- Rose exhales in exasperation.- Is she in your plans too?

Kim wants to answer, but does not have time: Eunchae already seems to fly over a low fence on wings and flies up to the brown-haired girl with open arms, immediately hugging her.

Jennie laughs hysterically, struggling out of her arms. Laughter makes her bend almost to the ground.

-I'm sorry.- She says through laughter, straightening up.- Uh... hi.

-Hi.- Eunchae flaps her long eyelashes and twirls her foot on the asphalt. Jennie breaks down and starts laughing again.

-I'm sorry.

-Are you all right?- Rose asks, coming closer.

-She's just glad to see me.- Eunchae says, hugging her arms to her chest contentedly.- Do you want to go for a walk?

-Is this a date?- Jennie asks, rubbing her eyes from tears, to which Eunchae nods happily.- Fuck.- Jennie laughs again, but she's already walking away.- Sorry, not today.- She walks forward, waving the girl away.- Rose, let's go.

-Get in line.- Rose shrugs, looking at the upset Eunchae, and follows the brown-haired girl.

-Fuck, she scares me.- Jennie calms down a little, but she's still smiling broadly.

-Are you nervous?- The blonde says quietly but seriously, stopping Jennie and grabbing her hand.- They won't kick you out because of this bullshit.

-Then why did you come with me?

-To make sure of it.- Park chuckles.

The director has been telling Jennie off for ten minutes now. There is a lot of unnecessary information in his words that does not relate to the case in any way, but Jennie is forced to listen in order to finally hear the conclusion. He says that there has never been such a thing that a person gets into his office almost every day, remembers what happened a year ago, five years ago, ten years ago. Time flies, everything changes, but everything is similar. There was a case ten years ago, and there was also a case in his youth, and... well, at some point the girl stopped hearing him.