4

Jennie comes into the dining room at half past five. She stands in the doorway and looks around. Her guesses turned out to be correct, and someone is already sitting at some of the far tables. In principle, the dining room is not much different from her school, so she can roughly guess where those who consider themselves better than others are sitting here. Well, the girl definitely does not consider herself worse than anyone.

The brown-haired girl goes to the far table, or rather, approaches the girl who is sitting behind it. A girl with a ponytail, modest and quiet in appearance, she should definitely help.

-Hi.- Jennie says to the girl who had already noticed her as she approached.

-Hi.- She greets, smiling.- Are you new?

-Yes.- Jennie smiles too.- Tell me, please...

-Of course. Ask me anything. I'm Eunchae.- She holds out her hand.

Kim didn't plan to get acquainted, she only planned to ask. And so, she stands in front of a girl with a round face, and she smiles and flaps her kind eyes. Jennie doesn't know what the right thing to do is. She has nothing against kind and sweet people, but at her school they belonged to a separate circle, and they were all shunned. Too simple, too weird, too unfashionable, boring, boring, and a bunch more. Jennie probably agrees on something. She wouldn't associate with such people, but she certainly wouldn't bully them either. The girl has never had a habit of offending the weak, much less asserting herself at their expense. She knows exactly at whose expense she wants to assert herself. And she's only here to find out which table these ladies are sitting at.

-I'm Jennie.- The girl answers. She wants to be polite, hoping very much that this Eunchae with her kind eyes will not appear at the moment when Jennie will take her place in the hierarchy of this camp.- Eunchae, at which table are there girls who anyone here could have problems with?

-Oh. - Eunchae smiles knowingly.- You don't want any problems? Don't worry, sit next to me. However, you look like them. Don't be offended.

-Eunchae.- Kim leans over and smiles discreetly.- No offense, but I want to sit at their table, not yours. Just tell me where.

-If you are not friends with them, they are unlikely to let you at their table. There are three of them. They are sitting at the very first table at the entrance. The second one is behind them, and not behind the one at the aisle, the guys are sitting. It turns out that there is a third table near the wall - no less terrible girls are sitting there. There are two of them. There are obviously more seats there, so you have a choice where to sit, but I wouldn't do that if I were you.

-Thanks.- Jennie says, already turning around.

The tables here are four-seater, some of them are shifted. It's already ten minutes to ten, and the canteen staff have started their work. The girl takes the tray and goes to choose her dinner. Mashed potatoes, chicken and salad.

-Thanks.- She says to the woman, taking the juice from her hands. Taking the food, the girl goes to the first table at the entrance.

It would be great to have time to eat at least a chicken before these girls come, because it's not known how it might end.

The canteen is open until 7:00 a.m., and during this time the people here will change. Jennie manages to eat chicken and some mashed potatoes. She's in no hurry, although she could have finished everything by now. Twenty minutes past six, someone has already eaten and vacated the place. People change, but she's still sitting alone at this table. Everyone who comes in squints at her, but they don't say anything yet. Maybe they decided to sit at another table and she missed them? No, that's nonsense.