31[M]

Rose: Lili, hi. Do you have $650? I need money.

Lisa: Yes, why? Something happened?

Rose: I'll tell you later. Can you put money on the card?

Lisa: Now? I'm driving. Let's do it in half an hour. Is it anything serious?

Rose: No. You're already pissing me off texting while driving.

Lisa: How can I not reply to my beloved friend's SMS? Are you aware that technically this money is yours? What you gave me for the dirty words :D

Rose: Well, I have nowhere to put my money. I'm making a contribution to a friend. As you can see, it's not for nothing.

Lisa: Well, I was going to get new clothes before my vacation, so I was counting on them. But don't worry, my mom offered me anyway. I'll text you later. Bye.

Rose: I'll give it to you in August. Thanks :)

-That's all.- Rose tilts her head to the side, returning all attention to Jennie.- How much do you owe?

-Three thousand dollars.- She answers.- It will be two thousand now. Thank you.

-Don't thank me.- Rose answers, settling down more comfortably next to Jennie.

Jennie quickly lies on top of her and kisses her, not letting her figure it out.

Deepening the kiss and letting the girl run her hands under her T-shirt, Rose wonders what she will do next. When it's all over. They will separate, and that will be the end. She never once allowed herself to think that they could communicate further, and now these thoughts are gone, but others have appeared. How will she live without it? How can she come to terms with the fact that a kiss won't cut off her oxygen? Touching will not cause tremors throughout the body, and there will be no painful desire in the lower abdomen. Her heart will no longer beat so fast when in close contact, and the desire to own someone will no longer tear from the inside. She's in love. She doesn't mind. After all, Rose is capable of keeping everything under control. And falling in love is a very pleasant bonus to a relationship. It will end when she gets uncomfortable. It will all be over when they leave. Then... Then Rose will be passionate about sports again. In general, in her senior year, she will not care about anything else except studying and sports.

Jennie's hands are already squeezing her breasts, and Rose sighs loudly, immediately coming to her senses and interrupting her thoughts about how she will live without it.

-Do you like it?- Kim asks, squeezing her nipple between her fingers.

-What are you doing?- Almost inaudible, Rose asks in a hoarse voice, immediately swallows and clears her throat to get her voice in order.

-Maybe I'm just....

-No.- Rose's fingers suddenly catch the girl's chin.- I like it. You're right, I'll fix it.- She's kissing Jennie. She was very excited by the thought that she might think that she did not want this.- I want you. I want you all the time. Really.

-Does it bother you that I'm ill?- The brown-haired gil asks, straightening up. She sits on top of Rose and looks at her with a bleary look. Her cheeks were flushed. Rose doesn't answer immediately, distracted by the thought that the girl is very beautiful.

-No.- Rose's voice is hoarse again. There's a throbbing between her legs. Jennie moves on her. Rose shudders all over, and a whining sound comes out of her mouth.- Damn it. Come here.- The blonde is getting up. Hugging Jennie, she lays her on her back.- I'll just close the door.