10

Rose enters the room and immediately starts rummaging in her pocket to get the prepared pill. The girl does not see the point of taking pills just like that, she thinks it's right to do it when her leg starts to hurt, and while running it didn't bother her. The day will come when she will realize that it is already evening, and the leg did not remind her of itself. In fact, it happened when she was spending the day at home. Mild aching pains before going to bed, but in this case, the girl could take a pill that helped for a while to fall asleep. Rose knows that such a day will come again, and it will happen when she trains, and then the next day will come, and the need for painkillers will finally pass.

Now her leg is hurting badly. It feels like it's not so much from her activity when running or fighting with Irene, but because of her emotions. But it doesn't happen that way, does it? That would be strange, and Rose immediately dismisses the thought. She probably came down the stairs too abruptly to hit the offender. Maybe Jennie was pushing her away so much that she somehow stuck out her foot unsuccessfully. It doesn't matter. Rose quickly washes down the tablet with water and only then exhales with relief. She knows that relaxation will come soon, the pain will go away, and activity will appear. Initially, the pills made her sluggish, but that's in the past: it was difficult when all the strength went with the pain.

Taking advantage of the fact that she is alone, the girl climbs into her suitcase to get a couple of pills and hide them in the bedside table, so that she can take them from there unnoticed.

She just manages to shove the suitcase back under the bed as the door opens. Park clenches her fist with the pills and abruptly, straightening up, turns around.

-Don't be afraid, we didn't come to beat you.- Jennie smiles, and crosses the room to her bed.

The blonde is in no hurry to answer, because her heartbeat has increased from surprise, as if she was caught doing something indecent. She evaluates Irene and her behavior while she is standing at the door, and only then does the roommate's words reach her. It's too late to answer the remark, so she just turns around, and, sitting down, pushes the drawer of the bedside table, throwing the pills into the farthest corner, into a pile of bracelets. Hiding them in something, on the contrary, complicates the access process, and so - if she pushes the drawer away, grab it along with a bracelet or a hair band, and that's it.

-Are you going to volleyball?- Jennie asks, looking for something under the bed.

-We've already discussed this.- Irene answers.

-I'm not asking you.- Jennie answers and, straightening up, puts something in her pocket.- I asked my roommate. Irene, wait for me downstairs, okay? I'll change quickly.

The girl, arching an eyebrow, looks at her friend, clearly not understanding why she is being kicked out.

-I'll be down in a minute.- Kim kisses her on the cheek and, opening the door, gently pushes her towards the exit.

-You're such a pest.- The brunette smiles and closes the door behind her.

-In front of me, you undress without any problems, but you kicked your friend out.- Roseanne grins and walks towards the bathroom.

-Are you going to take a shower?- Jennie opens the closet, looking at things.- After an hour and a half, there's training again. As I understand it, four days a week mandatory training includes volleyball. Today is such a day.

-So what?

-Well... I keep forgetting that it's none of my business.- Kim pulls a black T-shirt from the shelf and walks towards her roommate, stopping half a meter away from her. She squints into her eyes, and Rose rolls them up and turns away, grabbing the door handle.