20

Roseanne sat comfortably on a log in the forest to read what a friend had sent her. He did it in two hours. He did not find anything special, and this is not at all surprising: it is unlikely that the girls had any dark past. Social networks that her friend hacked came to the rescue. He took screenshots of the latest messages and sent it all to Rose. She learned something interesting about everyone she needed, including Mina, who could easily be found among Momo's or Sana's friends. The girl was satisfied.

On top of everything else, Rose found out about Eunchae. She didn't quite understand why Jennie had sent a photo of her profile, but since she was there, then why not. Eunchae had nothing on social media. But information from other sources could not but be interesting. This information rather shocked her a little and made her think about not crossing paths with this girl at all.

After Rose finished watching everything she got, she started studying Jennie's social media page. There was a desire to give her name to a friend, but she did not do this, because reading messages is a dubious activity, and reading personal SMS of those who are not your enemy, but rather a friend, is even more dubious. It is not clear who exactly Jennie is, but Rose definitely did not want to find out about the girl in this way.

She sighs heavily, lowering her hands with the phone. The blonde opens a dialogue with Lisa and starts typing SMS. She tells me everything that happened today. She doesn't really like to share anything, but, again, it depends with whom and what. There is information that she prefers to keep to herself, and there is something that she wants to tell a loved one in order to hear advice or opinion. This person was her friend, with whom she never had to pretend or think about how to behave. She can't even imagine anyone else in her place.

But Jennie intervened in this equation, which confused everything. Not that it's everything, and not that it's confusing. Something like that, but not quite... Rose had questions about herself, and she could not figure it out on her own, so she began to tell her friend everything.

Lisa: Just don't kill her by accident.

Rose: Oh, you can only envy my patience. I've broken all my endurance records.

Lisa: What are you going to do? Is Yerim still bothering you? You know what I think about it. I recommended you to have sex with this Jennie, I stand by my opinion. Do it already, finally. By the way, I've always been interested... If you (a psychopath) are jealous of someone... how it will be. Well, like... It's annoying. Well, you know what I mean.

Park smiles as she reads the message. Lisa is in her repertoire, no sympathy.

Rose: I'm not jealous.

Lisa: Yes, yes, you're just used to being the one and only. Sex, Rose, se-e-ex! It will help you. That's all, bye, Bam has come to pick me up, I have to go.

Rose: Who the hell is Bam?! Who is it? You had Suho.

Lisa: Who's Suho? I don't know such people.

Rose grins... What was the name of the one who was there? However, it doesn't matter.

She gets up from the log and walks with a confident, quick step along the forest towards the men's building. Rose stops, noticing Jennie and Jay walking towards the doors of the building with their arms around each other. The blonde rolls her eyes and starts moving again. Her hands clench into fists, but she immediately relaxes them. She didn't come to them. Do not be distracted from the main mission.

-Hi, do you know where Daniel is?- She asks the first guy she sees.

-He's in the room, I think. Ground floor, third room. Maybe I can help you with something?- He smiles, playing with his eyebrows.