12

Irene: Imagine, they're sitting at our table.

Jennie: Did they kick you out?

Irene: No, we left, but they came. I just came back out of the corner of my eye to see if the table was empty. Anyway, they got in there. This explains why we didn't see them at lunch.

Jennie: So tomorrow we'll come half an hour later :)

Irene: Are you sure? Maybe you don't need to do this? At this time, the dining room is already packed with counselors.

Jennie: We'll see.

Irene: When you change, come to us then.

Jennie: Okay ;)

The plans for the disco are grandiose, so she needs to dress appropriately. Not too grandiose, of course, considering that there will be counselors here, and most likely everything will be the same as at school discos. At any party or disco, she needs to look good, maybe even a little sexy. Or maybe just as sexy as she's been dressing up for parties lately. She has never been to a disco here, and it is difficult to imagine how everything will be there.

She looks at the things in the closet for a long time, thinking. If her clothes are too revealing, and everyone who comes in ordinary clothes, then her sexuality will be too conspicuous. For the first time, she needs to choose something neutral.

Jennie considered any clothing that left most of her body exposed to be sexy. The girl had a lot of tops: sports and those that she wore to parties, but in these few days she has never worn something like this, although many attended training sessions, absolutely not covering anything.

The brown-haired girl takes a sports top and puts it on the top shelf to wear tomorrow. Next, she pulls out the one she usually wears with a shirt, because it looks more like a kind of bra. It's not very comfortable in a well-lit room, because if you're not on the beach, then people stare at your boobs. On the beaches, they also stare at boobs, but in any other room, these views are also joined by judgmental ones. And besides, it's cool in it without a shirt. To hell with the shirt, Jennie thinks and, picking up the top from the shelf, goes to the bed.

Actually, the bra is connected by lacing, but Jennie tightens them only at the very bottom, and from above the laces spread out, revealing a view of the breasts that the girl has, even if not very large. She wears short black shorts and shoes.

She combs her hair carefully to put it in a ponytail. It takes some time, because the ponytail should be tight and the hair smooth, but every time she tries to do it, some of the perfectly styled hair gets knocked out.

After finishing her makeup, Jennie stands at the mirror and looks at herself. She stares for two minutes, and then, pursing her lip, opens the closet and takes a shirt. With the image and bright makeup, she went too far, and against the background of the girls in this camp, she will most likely look like a whore.

Kim throws her shirt on the bed and kneels down to get her suitcase. She takes one joint and carefully puts it in the back pocket of her shorts. The door opens and the girl abruptly gets to her feet, almost falling onto the bed.

-Fuck!- She swears, and then, clutching her chest, sighs heavily. The door slams shut behind Rose.- My fucking heart almost jumped out. Let's agree to knock. You'll be comfortable looking for your drugs, and I'll... and I'll just be comfortable.

Rose is standing at the door as she entered, her eyes wide open, and looks at the girl who did not have time to put on her shirt. The first thing Jennie thinks is that she really feels like a whore right now. It somehow feels subconsciously when you dress too provocatively. The second thought about the shirt comes later, she grabs it from the bed and puts it on herself while Rose continues to look at her, not moving from her place.