9

Roseanne goes to her roommate's bed, and she is distracted from the phone she picked up. The brown-haired girl looks at her questioningly, but Rose doesn't see a claim in her gaze, and this makes her more determined.

-Here you go.- She holds out the tube, and Jennie looks down at it.- You don't want your lip to swell up, do you? This will help.

The girl silently looks up at Rose, as if wondering which decision would be the right one — to refuse or accept help.

The blonde sighs and puts the tube on the bedside table:

-I noticed it downstairs. You were close. Maybe no one will come closer than two meters to you tomorrow, but I don't think that's possible.

-Did you spit in that bucket too?- Jennie takes the ointment from the bedside table and examines it.

-Does it matter to you?- Park watches as Jennie slowly raises her gaze and looks at her from under her brows.- No, I didn't do it, but it doesn't change the fact that I was there.

-You're fawning over them, how did you get out of it?

Rose decides to sit down on the bed, and then with a deep sigh raises her eyes to the ceiling:

-Once at school, I was doused with the contents of a glass or a tray was thrown over me. I broke one girl's nose with a tray.- Rose doesn't know why she's saying this. She still has no plans to make any kind of friendship with Jennie, but she doesn't want to be enemies with her either, because she understands her. They are just different, their approach to everything is different, and they will not be on the same side, Rose is sure of it. And she doesn't feel sorry for Jennie at all, considering that she perfectly manages to make enemies or maintain enmity with anyone.- I said I wouldn't spit in a bucket or anywhere else. I'm not doing that.

-You don't look like you could hit someone with a tray, but you don't look like a supporting character either.- Kim turns her body towards Rose and begins to examine her face.- Why would you waste your time on people you don't even like?

-It's none of your business.- Roseanne smiles, also turning to her.- Who broke your lip? Sana's boyfriend?

-It's none of your business.- Jennie stares into the blonde's eyes, and she rolls them up, turning away.- Look at me.

Rose looks back, about to say something, but does not have time to do so, because Jennie quickly moves closer to her and, wrapping her cheeks with her fingers, squeezes them so that she does not turn away. Kim frowns into her roommate's eyes. Rose wants to break free, but Jennie lets her go before she does.

-Do you take drugs?- Jennie pulls away, but her scowl continues to bore into Rose.

-What?- Rose gets out of bed quickly, and Jennie gets to her feet too.

-Your pupils, they're so small. You're taking some kind of drug.

-Fuck you.- Rose walks quickly to her bed.

-I don't care.- The brown-haired girl goes to the closet to get her pajamas.- I mean, I smoke weed myself or something. I'm just curious.

-I don't take drugs.- Park takes off her outer clothes to put on her pajamas. Undressing, she realizes that Jennie is staring at her.

-How long have you been walking with a knee pad? Is it Oxycodone? Vicodin?

-Can you fuck off?

-I can assume that since you are here and even doing some exercises, your injury is more than six months old, which means that taking pills is not very good. Unless, of course, you got addicted in the first couple of months. Don't be mad.- Jennie smiles as she takes off her T-shirt.