5

Jennie comes out of the dining room and stops. There are quite a lot of people on the street. Even before dinner, this camp seemed empty, and now there are groups of teenagers in front of the dining room. Some of them have already had dinner, and some are just getting ready. The girl is a little surprised. Not everyone here is her age — after all, it's a high school camp, and there are both graduates, like her, and students who are graduating soon. She sees a group of counselors talking about something, and among them is the young man who accompanied her and her roommate to the building.

-Did you get what you wanted?

Jennie looks around. Eunchae is standing behind her and smiling. That's what she was afraid of. The brown-haired girl is not going to be rude to the girl, but she does not intend to enter into a dialogue either.

-They kind of found a way out of this situation. Do you always act like this?- Eunchae comes over and stands next to Jennie, but she looks away from her.- I mean, you specifically declare yourself. I wouldn't have the courage.

Kim smiles wryly and walks towards the path leading to her building.

-I'm used to solving problems when no one is looking.- Eunchae follows, as if completely unaware that she is being deliberately ignored.

-How's that?- Jennie doesn't hold back from asking, but immediately thinks that it would be better to keep silent.

-One-on-one.- Hong answers.

Jennie slows down a bit and looks at her new friend for a while. A strange statement. What can this girl decide one-on-one? Kim grins, but doesn't say anything.

-Hi.

Jennie turns her head. Two girls approach them, whom she also noticed when they were sitting in the dining room against the wall.

-Hi.- Kim smiles broadly, wanting to try to establish contact with them.- I'm Jennie.- She immediately holds out her hand to the brunette with pigtails.

-I'm Irene.- The girl shakes hands.

-I'm Seulgi.- Her friend also holds out her hand, and Jennie shakes it back.- She's with you?- Seulgi squints at Eunchae.

-She's already leaving.- Kim says, looking at the girl.

-Yes. - She briefly agrees and really leaves.

-I wouldn't talk to her if I were you.- Irene brushes her pigtails off her shoulder and walks forward, Jennie and her friend following her.

-Because...- Kim draws out, preparing to hear that Eunchae is a sucker, a loser, or something like that.

-She and I go to the same school. She's a jerk.- Seulgi says seriously and looks at Jennie, waiting for a reaction.

-What do you mean... Is she weird?- The brown-haired girl clarifies, because she herself was once called that, and here it is important to know what meaning girls with whom Jennie would like to get to know this word more closely attach to this word.

-She's mentally ill. She spent a year in a mental hospital, if I'm not mistaken.- Irene supports the conversation.

-No one knows if it was a mental hospital or something else.- Seulgi argues with her. - She's just weird. There was a rumor that her parents took her away for a year because she snuck into Yunjin's house with a knife and threatened her. Yunjin is a popular girl. A graduate. She was bullying Eunchae, and she[Eunchae] wanted to stab her. But these are rumors.

-Seulgi.- Irene laughs.- I think in the case of this nutcase, it's not just a rumor. Anyway, the guys said that she also threatened Riki by catching him in the school locker room.