6

Roseanne quickly takes a few steps back, not taking her eyes off the girl, who straightens up. She is ready for the fact that the brown-haired girl can avenge this. She is sure that Jennie is the kind of person who will defend herself not only with words, but also, if necessary, with her fists.

Park watches Jennie panting as she looks at her. She looks, but does nothing. She doesn't even comment on it in any way, just looks at her.

There was always, absolutely always, a reaction when Rose showed aggression. There could have been any reaction, but it was there every time. Wonyoung, who had all sorts of run-ins, always reacted. She used to shout that Rose was mentally ill or something like that. Not that Rose got into a fight, but she could throw something at a person, push him, or, as in the case of Wonyoung, hit him in the face with a tray.

-I'm sorry.- Rose says, raising her hands with her palms towards Jennie, who runs her tongue under her lower lip, clearly angry.

It is absolutely not logical behavior after such a threat, but for some reason the blonde is not satisfied with her act, on the contrary, she regrets that she did it.

Jennie picks up the phone from the bed and walks over to the girl:

-I think I found out what kind of shit you're filled with. I'm not accepting your offer. And you don't have to apologize, on the contrary, you can try again.- Kim smiles, and then walks around the girl and goes to the closet.

Rose, without moving, watches as the girl takes off her T-shirt. She doesn't seem to need to stare so openly, or better yet, respond to a remark, but she stands and looks at Jennie's back. The perfect figure. She is so petite, but strong, and Rose frowns, catching herself thinking that she still likes this girl in some way. No, purely visually, she could have appreciated it right away, but she miscalculated something. She's definitely not like Wonyoung or Sana or any other arrogant person. Jennie is challenging her, and right now, at this moment, Rose realizes that she is glad of this outcome. She smiles involuntarily, still looking at the brown-haired girl, who is already taking off her denim shorts.

Jennie turns around, but Rose continues to look, only at the face, which has a crooked grin.

The blonde walks away to her bed, already from there continuing to watch the girl change clothes. She looks at her impudently. Maybe she does it to make it clear that she accepted the challenge, or maybe because she likes what she sees. It doesn't matter, because Kim is obviously happy about it. She knows exactly what she's doing, and she keeps doing it. Jennie puts on a dress, and when it comes to zipping up, she doesn't even try to reach out on her own.

-Will you fasten my dress?

Rose doesn't say anything, but stands up when she comes up to her.

-Sana asked her boyfriend to deal with you.- Rose says, zipping up while Jennie holds her hair back.

-Boyfriend?- Jennie chuckles.- What will he do to me?

-Uh...- Park sits back down on the bed.- Actually, he looks like an asshole.

Jennie doesn't move for a while, and then turns around, looking at Rose over her shoulder:

-Why are you telling me this? Just because I didn't hit back doesn't mean I can't stand up for myself.- Kim shrugs, and then goes to her bed and bends down, taking out her suitcase. She pokes around for a while, then takes something out and puts it in a small purse.- Have a nice evening.

Roseanne sighs as the girl leaves the room. She picks up the phone and opens a chat with Lisa. She tells her friend about everything that happened.

Lisa: Wait, what? Did you push her on the nightstand? Who's the guy?