27

Jennie moves to the wall, giving more space to Rose so that she can get comfortable. Before she starts talking, she looks at her roommate for a long time. She looks at her intently, studying and thinking about something. However, it's time to get used to this for a long time, but Rose's jaw tightens, and the brown-haired girl's gaze immediately falls on her cheekbones, and her lips stretch into a smile.

-You're pissing me off.- Rose exhales loudly, rolling her eyes.

-You're cute when you're angry.- Jennie moves, hovering over her face.- More precisely, when you control yourself. Why so much anger?

-Do you want to talk about it?

-Why not? I'm ill, but you can be nice. No?

-I don't like questions.- The blonde lies down on her side, Jennie settles down in front of her, and their eyes meet.- But since you're ill, I'll be nice, and it'll be your way.

-You don't like to ask or answer them. Fuck, you're so weird.- Jennie bites her lip as if she wants to say something, but she's not sure. Rose finds it funny: after all, sometimes Jennie thinks.- Can't you relax in my presence?

Rose sighs. She knows the answer to this question.

-I have a high fever. You promised to be nice.- Jennie asks, looking sadly into the eyes opposite.

How to answer in short ... Rose looks away a little, thinking.

-Well... I basically don't like being stared at. It 's annoying . Many people don't like it. Listen. I have two states: either I'm relaxed or I'm annoyed. It's kind of weird with you. Sometimes you confuse me with your onslaught. That's what I like about you. You do this to everyone.

-Okay.- Jennie's brows draw together.- Um... well, if there's something I want to say or do... I do. You're confident, you have everything under control, so why are you confused by my behavior?

Rose won't answer that anymore. Thinking about it, she misses a nervous smile, which Jennie immediately catches. Rose got caught... She makes a serious face, but it's too late.

-Hmm... Wait a minute.- Kim already stands up, smiling broadly.- I get it! Wait... So I've been embarrassing you all this time. I'm sure you're not used to being embarrassed....

-Shut up.

-So... When I got close to you abruptly... like, you started to get nervous right away. Yes... as if... I'm making you nervous.

-Jennie, shut up.- Rose smiles, trying to cover the girl's mouth with her hand.

-You're so sweet. So why is my behavior confusing you? Does that bother you?

The blonde sighs again, not taking her eyes off the eyes opposite.

When she and Yerim were in her room and Mom was at home, Rose always knew that there would be no sex. Nothing will happen. There was no doubt about it. Yerim was not able to persuade her to do something like that or influence anything. No one could. What if Jennie had been in the room with her?

Rose doesn't know how to explain to herself what Jennie is doing to her, but she feels that if she stayed in the room with this girl, it would be Jennie who would decide what they would do, and she herself would either quietly protest or ignore all the rules she had previously set.

It seems that if Jennie were placed in any situation, then everything would not be as Rose decided. This is an example that can explain the influence of this girl. And Rose has no idea if it bothers her or not. All that babbling and giggling in bed... Everything is so strange and unusual.