23[M]

Rose didn't think she would behave like this with Jennie. She doesn't have any plans for the girl, but this whole situation makes her too angry. However, this cannot be fixed, it is for her peace of mind, and she does not regret it.

The girl had something else planned for Sana. Not that it was necessary. The fact that Sana is not an authority here and, in principle, does not represent much, could be understood in one day. The girls all hang out on their own, few people pay attention to Sana. Although at the same time they try to avoid it and prefer to remain silent during training. Sana is not the most beautiful here, not the richest and most fashionable, and in general she has little to boast about. Sana just likes to bully everyone.

The desire to teach this stupid chicken a lesson was even more affected by the time spent with her. Minutes, hours... Rose had been around too long, listening to Sana insult everyone, and not at all justifiably. If it was only that she called others beggars and considered them unworthy of attention because they did not wear clothes or accessories that she could afford, then in the eyes of the blonde, she would most likely be considered a rich scum. But Sana didn't have all that, so everything her mouth said was more like a stink that only made you wince.

Rose noticed a long time ago that both her and Jennie's clothes are much more expensive, but apparently not only herself, but Jennie also doesn't like to brag about something like that. Sana probably noticed it too, so she tried not to say something like that in front of Rose, as if she was afraid that she would not resist and comment.

***

Rose has been wandering around the camp for half an hour in search of Eunchae. The girl is nowhere to be found... Rose suddenly remembers about the joint that Eunchae took from Jennie, and then finds her in the woods. In the place where Kim and her friends usually smoke.

-Were you hoping she'd come here too?- Rose asks, slowly approaching the girl.

-She usually smokes at this time. But I'm fine as it is.- Eunchae is lying.

-Do you want to be friends with her?- Park smiles amiably, coming closer and sitting down on a log.

Eunchae doesn't answer. She looks at Rose with disbelief.

-You know.- Rose looks down at her hands and, examining her fingers, continues.- I live in the same room with her. I could have put in a good word for you. You like her. No wonder, she's a good.

-Yes, she's a good.- Eunchae confirms, and interest appears in her eyes. She takes steps towards Rose.- You can, right?

-Yes, but it would be easier if you did something for her.- Park looks up at her, frowning.- Sana spoils her life very much, you can see for yourself how she bullies her.

-Yes. I've been thinking about it.

-If you did something for her, I'm sure Jennie would appreciate it. You seem nice. Okay, I'll go.- Park gives her a fleeting smile as she gets up from the log and prepares to leave.

-You bullied her all the time, too. Sana is your friend.

-You may notice that I'm not friends with Sana anymore, but I'm fine with Jennie. And that's because I did something for her. Okay, have a nice evening.

Eunchae thoughtfully follows the blonde with her eyes.

On the first day, Rose thought that Sana was that bitchy person, confrontation with whom could bring more problems than benefits. She was wrong. It was possible, as before, just to improvise. On the other hand, then she wouldn't know some of the details that she can cling to now.