16

Jennie enters the room, but doesn't have time to close the door — Rose attacks her, and she is very angry. The brown-haired girl was preparing for this. She was ready to defend herself, to dodge. For some reason, Kim was sure that her roommate would not beat her, but even in this case, she would be able to run back into the hallway. Only she stops, not having time to do anything but open her mouth. In her assumptions about the development of events, Rose was dressed. Now her roommate is wearing a towel and that is not a bath towel, but rather for hands, because it covers almost nothing.

The blonde grabs the girl by the hand, pulls, slams the door with her other hand, and then pushes Jennie into it with her back. It's a matter of seconds, but Jennie spends them not thinking about saving herself, but thinking about how the towel is holding up at all. The hope that it will fall makes Jennie smile.

-You spilled juice on me!- Rose says through her teeth, digging her fingers tighter into Jennie's shoulders and pressing her even harder against the door.- I'm so sick of it. You're unbearable! What the fuck are you smiling at?!

Jennie, without answering, looks at the girl's flushed face, which is dripping with drops from wet hair. She allows herself to wrap her arms around Rose's forearms and, without taking her eyes off her eyes, leads her hands up, lightly scratching the skin with her nails. The blonde's face is still angry, her mouth is slightly open, and Jennie can hear her breathing fast. She can almost feel it. Jennie swallows slowly and exhales slowly so as not to betray her own condition. She feels Rose's fingers relax a little on her shoulders, and her own are already touching her neck. She runs them over her head, burrowing into her wet hair, and then, grabbing a few strands, squeezes them in her hands, causing the girl's lips to tremble, and her mouth opens wider for a moment, as if in an attempt to take more air.

-I had to get to the director.- Jennie whispers, pulling Rose's head closer to her.- You were sitting in the wrong place.

Kim sighs loudly when she feels soft warm lips on her lips. She no longer pulls the girl closer to her. Rose herself still rests her hands on the shoulders of the brown-haired girl, but now she needs it to keep her distance, and not so that she does not break away. Jennie is definitely not going to break out anywhere.

-Do you have something for me?- Rose pulls back a little to look into the girl's eyes.

-Do you have something for me?- Jennie bites her lip, then lowers one hand lower, finds a towel and, pulling out the corner that secured it, pulls. She lets go of the towel, and it falls to the floor.

Rose licks her lips, and her eyes begin to fussily run over Jennie's face, who is no longer smiling, but looking defiantly.

-You had your only chance yesterday.- Park says softly, returning her gaze to her eyes.

-No.- Jennie reaches forward and freezes when their noses touch.- You had it. If I wanted to, I would have gotten this yesterday, but...- She pulls away. Rose's eyes narrow unkindly.

-You don't know what you want.

-You're beautiful.- Jennie lowers her gaze to look at the girl's naked body, but Rose quickly grabs her chin, lifting her head, and kisses her.

-Fuck.- Jennie curses in surprise, clutching at Rose. Her bare back is under her palms, her bare chest is pressed against her, and until this moment she kept herself in control, enjoying the game. She wants to get even more before she gets the prize.

At first, Kim's body gives up when her legs begin to throb painfully, and her body throws into a fever. Then her brain gives up when thoughts of how to stop it and stretch it out are replaced by the desire to do it here and now.