39

-You're not even going to ask me again about what I said about Eunchae?- Rose asks, after exhaling the smoke from the third puff.- What were you talking about?

-I'm just going to ask how you know.- Jennie says dryly, looking at the trees in front of her, as if she found something interesting in them.

-My friend can find a lot of everything. You gave me her details yourself.

-So why didn't you tell me right away? And why is she bothering you at all? Why are we talking about her again?

-You've been pissing me off too much. I thought you had a great opportunity to find out for yourself what kind of person she is. I must have made a mistake, and on the contrary, you are attracted to it.- Rose rolls her eyes just as Jennie turns to her.

-Fuck, I'm in shock. You sound like you're jealous. It's so stupid, do you hear yourself at all?! Let's say she pisses you off so much that you can't put up with her hanging around me all the time. But, first of all, it doesn't happen so often that you attach great importance to it, and secondly, if she's as crazy as you think and kills people with scissors, then maybe you shouldn't be so rude to her?- Jennie looks at the blonde with a challenge and a bit of irony.

-I was tolerant. I really didn't want to overdo it with her, because I think she's a little dangerous. Okay, not a little bit. Listen...

-No, you listen.- Jennie gets to her feet and, holding out her hand, accompanies her words by waving her index finger in front of Rose's face.- Don't lie to me and cover it up now with the fact that she is dangerous. Like you're worried and kind of letting me know not to talk to her. That's a lie! She just pisses you off for some reason. You're making it sound like I... like I don't know.... Why her? Why aren't you jealous of the people I really talk to or hug? Maybe I'll have sex with Irene or... with Chahee! I can do it with Chahee! I talk to her a lot. She is cool. Why not her? Why don't you just tell me that Eunchae pisses you off and that's it? And we will close this conversation. I can't talk about her anymore, for God's sake! Who is she for us to talk about?

-She stabbed the girl in the stomach with scissors!- Rose jumps to her feet.- Okay, maybe I look fake, protecting you, while not trying not to swear and not controlling my anger at her.

-Yes!- Jennie says, waving her hand again.- You say she's dangerous, but you're being rude like you're immortal!

-Shut up, I'm talking.- Rose interrupts her.- You're starting to twist everything the way you need to! She pisses me off. She pisses me off so much.... God. I admit it. Her smirks when she stares at me. Her gaze. The way she looks at you every time you pay attention to her.

-So what? She's a little fucked up, imagines something and looks at you the wrong way. So what? You're not fucked up and you realize that she's living her fantasies? Maybe you and Eunchae also want to know who has a bigger ass?

Rose immediately grins nervously, and then starts laughing. "who has the bigger ass," she repeats and bursts into laughter. Jennie just smiles nervously for a while, but the anger and indignation leave her, and Rose's laugh is so infectious: she starts laughing too.

After a few minutes, they calm down. Rose wipes her eyes from tears and exhales shakily. She starts talking when she finally comes to her senses:

-The weed helped. Jennie.- Her tone changes to guilty. She looks into the brown-haired girl's eyes, and Jennie knows this look, it angers her the most lately.- I'm sorry....

-Fuck you.- Jennie snorts.- That's enough. I used to be sympathetic to this, but now it makes me angry. You're like a drunk guy who gave me a bruise, and then you're like, "Honey, I'm sorry."- She imitates a man's deep voice.- Like,"problems are everywhere, I was angry at this and that..." You know, this scheme is very nasty. It was just touching the first time, but that's how I see it now. I am not a wife who tolerates and forgives every time, and then walks around with a new bruise. This is too banal a story, Rose. It's not about me.