2

Jennie parks outside the house very slowly, hoping not to wake Yuri up. Although her stepmother comes home late and goes to bed no earlier than one in the morning, it's three o'clock now and she's probably already asleep.

Jennie was so stoned that she felt sick twice on the way. She stopped twice and was sick. It took her twice as long to get home as she could have. She had driven before when she was taking drugs, but today she clearly overdid it. She won't make excuses to her stepmother, she doesn't care what she says about her late return, she just physically doesn't have the strength to swear.

The girl steals quietly to the door. She opens the door and realizes that there will be a quarrel.

-What the hell?! Where have you been? Haven't you learned how to answer a call?- Yuri quickly walks up to the girl and pulls her arm to make her look at her.- Are you drunk?! Did you drive drunk?

-I'm not drunk. Let me go.- Jennie pulls her hand away and walks quickly to the stairs.

-No.- Yuri grabs her again and pulls on herself.- Look at me! Are you crazy? Are you stoned?

-Let me go!- Jennie pulls her hand away and rushes back to the stairs.

-Are you crazy? What have you turned into? Have you been with Jisoo? Did she give you the drugs?- Yuri runs after the girl up the stairs.- How long can this go on?! I can't go to work in peace! Jennie, can you hear me?- She manages to grab the door with her hand, which the girl wanted to slam.

-Stop yelling at me! It's none of your business where I've been or with whom!

-I'm responsible for you, and I care about you!- She bursts into the room and tries to turn the girl around to face her again.- What drug did you take?

-What the fuck does it matter to you? Can you get out of my room and let me sleep?!

-I can't do this anymore! That's enough! You will not leave the house until you leave for the camp!

-Am I really going to sit here until the day comes and you get rid of me? I hate you, okay?- She screams in her stepmother's face.- If some shit happens, you care, but you don't give a fuck about anything else!

-Jennie!

-No! That's enough. Where do you go the rest of the time? Where were you when I was performing? Where were you when I was getting ready for graduation?!

-I'm working! I'm providing you with everything you need, but it's not so easy with your requests!

-I don't give a shit what you say! There is not a single place where people work all day, don't rub this shit in me! You're hanging around somewhere, I don't know. I do not know what kind of job you have, but all my friends, even with all the overtime, parents manage to be at home sometimes! Do you know when you're around? When shit happens and you're always yelling, you start yelling like you have the right to do it! Get out of my room!

-I have the right to do this! Don't you dare talk to me like that! Your father would be ashamed of you, he wouldn't be able to look at the person you're turning into!

-Get out.- Jennie pushes the young woman towards the door.- Don't you dare mention him!

-You are grounded! You're not going anywhere anymore. Damn junkie!- Yuri gives in and goes to the door.- Take your hands off!- She roughly pushes the girl away from her.- You are forbidden to leave the house, do you understand me?!

-If we hadn't moved into this shit, I wouldn't be like this! It's all your fault!- Jennie shouts, who no longer wants to close the door, but on the contrary, is ready to continue swearing.