14

Jennie drank a lot. She staggers towards the building. Irene and Seulgi are worried about not meeting any of the elders along the way, because they will be screwed.

Jennie gets to the room safely. She is cold and sits down on the bed, covering her legs with a blanket. She takes out her phone and reads the latest messages from Jisoo. Rose enters the room and, without looking at her roommate, goes to her bed.

It's almost half past ten. Kim is going to go and drink more, so she does not plan to undress. She takes off her shoes, lies down under the blanket and pretends to be asleep. Rose changed her clothes in the bathroom and is now getting ready for bed, straightening the bed linen.

Jennie would like to ask why her neighbor chose these jeans, which are so tight that they do not allow you to put a knee pad under them. Most likely, Rose does not want it to be seen, so she was without it at all. She can't do that. She can't even get drunk when she drinks strong pills. But Jennie won't tell her shit. She's not her mom. After all the words Rose said, Jennie doesn't think she'll ever talk to her at all.

Jungkook looks in, checks the room, and turns off the light.

Jennie gets out of bed at 11:10 p.m. Seulgi didn't want to, but Irene agreed to go on drinking. She will be waiting for the girl in her room to fall through the window: unlike the brown-haired girl, Irene and Seulgi live on the ground floor.

Kim gets out of bed, goes to the closet and pulls out a zip-up jacket. She puts it on top, turns around and jumps on the spot:

-Fuck!

She hadn't heard Rose approach. And she came pretty close. Jennie looks down. She sees a knee pad on, as well as bare legs, because the girl is in panties, and not in pajama bottoms, as usual.

-What do you want?

-Are you going to drink more?

-Well, it's obvious, step back.- Jennie tries to push the girl aside, but she won't budge.- What is it?

Roseanne takes a step forward and grabs Jennie by the shoulders, pushing her into the closet wall. She hugs the girl and freezes. Jennie, eyes wide, examines the strange expression on her roommate's face. It's like she's angry and confused at the same time.

-I warned you that if you touch me again, I will hit you.- Jennie whispers, who is not comfortable with Rose standing close to her. Their bodies are touching, and it's too close. There are very few centimeters between their faces, and Kim's heart speeds up its rhythm. What the hell is going on?

Jennie realizes that this is not an attack when the blonde's eyes begin to walk over her face. Actually, her heart is pounding as it is, but now it's also throwing a fever. Kim swallows, looking at Rose, who is biting her lip. Park is angry. Why?

-If I piss you off so much, I'll change the room. Jungkook allowed it, so... - Jennie tries to push her away from herself, but Rose abruptly pushes her back to the closet, and then, closing the distance, kisses her. None of them are moving. Jennie's eyes are wide open, and Rose's are closed.

-Fuck. - Kim abruptly pushes the girl away from her.- What the fuck are you doing?- She steps aside.

-You wanted it yourself.- Rose speaks calmly, but her restless state is betrayed by her hands, which she clenches into fists.

Kim runs her tongue under her lip, but she's drunk and this time she's not going to restrain herself. Taking a step, she grabs Rose by the neck with her hand and turns her back to the closet, after which she pushes the blonde towards it:

-Listen.- Jennie hisses.- I'm not one of Sana's dogs, and I'm not even close to your friend you're pretending to be quiet with. I was friendly enough, and my provocations were more like flirting than aggression towards you. I liked you and was interested in you exactly until you opened my eyes yourself. So stop playing your games. Not with me. I don't give a fuck how dumb you are, and it's none of my business. Stay away from me.