15

Jennie wakes up in a great mood. In general, she felt good in the morning before, but today, not only did she get up without any difficulties, but also with a smile. She sits down and sees her roommate lying on her back with her legs dangling from the bed. The blonde turns her head in her direction, and they look at each other for a while.

-You had some kind of plan.- Jennie gets out of bed and goes to the closet.- If you need any help, tell me about it.

Roseanne is silent, but Jennie feels that she is looking at her back. Kim does not expect that after yesterday her roommate will suddenly change dramatically, will be friendly and sociable, but she does not want to pretend that nothing happened. In the sense that she won't remind her of it, but she's not going to take a step back either. Jennie is ready to bet that Rose herself will understand that her "try" is worth it. It's not that the brown-haired girl really wanted to make friends with her, but Rose seems interesting to her. Although Jennie thought before going to bed that if Rose started being rude to her again, it would put an end to their relationship. The resentment passed, but still left its mark.

-You can help.- Park finally answers, going to the closet and blocking her roommate's way to the bathroom.- Could you find out the full names of Sana and her friends? Don't ask.- Rose is smiling.- If you can.

-Well, actually, no.- Jennie looks up at the ceiling thoughtfully.- You communicate with them, and it's kind of easier for you. But I'll think about it.- She says quickly and looks down into her eyes.- I'll figure something out.

-You're right.- Rose steps aside to make way for the bathroom.- Your friends go to another school. Never mind.

-I told you I'd figure something out.- Jennie walks forward and, passing Rose, reaches out and kisses her on the cheek. She notices how the blonde flinches, and this causes a smirk, with which the girl leaves to take a shower.

She feels something so touching about Irene that she wants to hug the girl and be affectionate with her. She had the same warm feeling for some girls in elementary school. She smiled, hugged and, in addition to sarcastic jokes, did not spare compliments. She was probably as good as she was a bitch at that age. Too much time had passed, and it seemed that the desire to hug people and feel tenderness for them would never visit Jennie. She was nice to guys she had nothing but friendly feelings for, and it was mutual. Although, maybe it's different with boys. A girl could hug a guy or hold his hand, and it seemed normal and sweet to her, but the guy most likely thought that it meant something. It ended when she started dating one of them.

In general, there are people you want to touch, and some you don't want to touch. And it's not even a matter of close friendship or having some kind of sexual relationship. No. It's just that someone causes such a desire, and someone does not, and it's not clear what exactly it depends on. So. Rose was one of those people who wanted to provoke, anger, have sex, kiss and not leave unattended. These emotions were initially there, but now they are turning into some kind of emotion. And Jennie likes it.

She wants to hug Irene because this girl is cute. She wants to kiss and touch Rose because... she doesn't know why. Rose is not cute at all, and maybe she is not capable of being cute at all. Nevertheless, it was enough for Jennie to open her eyes and see her roommate to realize that the desire to annoy her had replaced the desire to come up and cuddle.

Jennie is already dressed and ready to go to breakfast, but she doesn't go there right away. She stands and looks at the bathroom door. She wanted to come to the dining room later. She wanted to see what Sana would do when she couldn't get a table that was already occupied. She thought of coming back later, when Sana would already be sitting behind it and see how quickly she would get up, freeing it. She promised Rose that their business in the room would not affect everything else. Now it's hard to imagine. On the other hand, Rose has not yet intervened in the showdown. Jennie comes to the conclusion that this will not affect anything in any way.