24

Rose is standing near the entrance to the bathroom:

-Actually, it was unpleasant for me. It's worth giving up and leaving you.

There is no answer. Not a single sound at all. Rose can't just leave her. Apparently, she was the first one to say something wrong. It wasn't hard to guess what it was, since she only said about dominance. It looks like she was mistaken. If she is the first person Jennie has done something to, then it is quite logical to be offended by her phrase. On the other hand, it was possible to simply answer, and not be rude. Rose adjusts the blanket she is wrapped in.

-You're going to have to come out anyway.- She adds, leaning her forehead against the door.

There's a knock on the door. The blonde sighs and goes to open it. She looks out, Jay is standing there:

-Irene said that Jennie is in her room. Can you call her?

-You know, she's... - Rose doesn't have time to finish, she hears the bathroom door open.- She's coming out now.

The blonde walks away from the door, making way for Jennie. The girl is dressed, but her face is still flushed, and her disheveled hair is pulled into a high ponytail. She leaves, closing the door behind her, without even looking at Rose.

***

Rose spent the evening in the room, texting with her friend and her girlfriend. Jennie didn't come back until lights out. Drunk. The smell of alcohol filled the room in a matter of seconds. She had to open the window.

The blonde doesn't try to start a conversation, avoiding even looking at her roommate. She wants to hit her, but the only thing Rose does is suppress her emotions. Out of the corner of her eye, she notices that Jennie goes to bed without changing her clothes. The desire to hit her becomes even greater. It is difficult for her to keep herself in control. Lisa comes to the rescue. She writes messages, repeating and convincing that it is better to keep silent.

They had sex. She and Jennie had sex. She wants to speak out. Rose won't do it because she understands that she needs to watch what Jennie will do. There is no answer to Lisa's question, why exactly it is necessary to observe, and what conclusions should come. Unclear. Repeating her threat a second time in a day, and even after sex, would be a pathetic sight. Rose doesn't yet know exactly what she will do, but so far she has the support of a friend to calm her impulses.

Seokjin looks in to check their room, and after half an hour, Jennie leaves.

Rose really wants to sleep. Not to think about where and with whom her roommate hangs out.

At one o'clock in the morning, the blonde gets out of bed and starts turning circles around the room, thinking about what would be the best thing to do. Ignoring it, as a friend advises, would be ideal, but damn it, how difficult it is. She just needs to go to bed.

She quickly gets dressed and, throwing on a windbreaker, leaves the room.

Rose goes to the place where they drank last time. She won't be able to sneak up on her at night, so as she gets closer, she hears the voices fade away and whispers "someone is coming."

-Damn, you scared us.- Jay and everyone else exhale in relief.- We didn't plan to hang out here at all, so we didn't invite.

-They thought they were going to leave with booze on the sly.- Sunwoo says.

Chahee and two other girls are here—apparently her friends, Sunwoo, a guy whose name Rose didn't remember, Jay and Jennie. The brown-haired girl is sitting farthest from everyone under the tree, and Rose can't see her well.