22

Roseanne enters the dining room just as Sana is standing at Daniel's table. She says something in his ear, waving her arms menacingly. Rose guesses that Sana is now asking Daniel to beat Jennie here and now. She knows for sure that the guy won't agree. He's not very smart, but he definitely doesn't want to lose Sana. It's not clear why, but then again, he's not very smart.

Rose and Daniel meet eyes, and she winks at him.

-You can sit down.- Jenni says, next to the table where the blonde is standing.

Park looks at her.

-What?- Irene asks, perplexed.

-I can't.- Rose smiles.

Sana appears so suddenly that Rose flinches. She suddenly walks up to Jennie's table and, slapping her palms on the table, hisses loudly:

-How do you like fucking Daniel? You little whore.

Rose's eyebrows are creeping up. It was a very stupid thing for Sana to do. A very rash choice of words. There will definitely be no dialogue.

Jennie punches Sana somewhere in the stomach, Irene and Seulgi jump up. Jennie stands up, ready to continue, but Rose quickly steps forward and grabs Sana by the jeans, pulling her back.

-Calm down.- Park turns to Jennie, already struggling with Sana's struggling. Counselors come running, asking what happened. Some kind of fuss begins.

-I'm sorry, my friend fell.- Rose says quickly, pulling Sana aside.

-She...- Sana starts to scream, gasping, but Rose claps her hand over her mouth.

-Shut your mouth, otherwise everyone in this dining room will know that you gave a blowjob to your creepy boyfriend.

-What are you talking about, you stupid?- Sana pushes Rose.- You're a fucking whore, you and your friend. You...

Rose groans and puts her hands on her chest:

-You've cut me to the heart. Swear less.- She says in a lower voice, getting closer to Sana.- Otherwise, everyone here will know that ugly and not so rich Sana likes to do blowjob. As for a particularly dumb one, I can also clarify for the third time what I mean.

-Fuck you.- Sana says loudly. She wants to leave, but as soon as she takes a step, she is confronted by two counselors who want to know what happened.- I fell, what don't you understand?- She quickly walks around them and almost runs out of the dining room.

Rose smiles, shrugging her shoulders, looking at Mina and Momo, who are frozen with trays a meter away from her. She understands that one of them is already ready to declare that she saw what happened. And they are clearly in a hurry to support their friend, hurrying after her to the exit. The blonde runs up to them, grabbing both of them by the arms.

-Mina, before you resent what Jennie did, tell your friend about how Sana gave a blowjob... I forgot his name.... I remembered! Minho. Be a good girl. Have a nice evening.

-What? Sana was giving Minho a blowjob?- Momo screamed.

-No, Momo, you misunderstood. She didn't do it. They're just...- Mina glances nervously at Rose, who shrugs and walks away from them.

-I think I'll join you.- Rose sits down at a table with the girls with a tray on which there is already food.- It's amazing.- She begins to say, examining a piece of chicken that she is putting on a fork.- Many people saw that you hit her, but no one said.

From that moment on, Jennie and her friends stop not only eating, but it seems to Park that they are not even breathing.

-What is it?- Rose rolls her eyes, and then puts the chicken in her mouth and starts chewing, examining Jennie's face.- You won't even say thank you?

-She said that I had sex with Daniel.- Jennie takes a sip of juice from her glass, and then returns all attention to Rose.

-But you didn't have sex, why be so nervous.- Rose chuckles.- Or is there something I don't know? You're a fickle person.

Kim slowly stands up, chair creaking and, judging by the whiteness of her fingers, clutching the glass tighter in her hand. Irene and Seulgi are also starting to get up. Fearing for the glass, Irene grabs Jennie's hand and, one might say, snatches it away.

-Rose, get the fuck away from us, do you have nowhere to sit?

-I like this table. I liked it right away. It's not a bad place, is it, Jennie?

Kim leans over to the girl and whispers:

-What the fuck are you doing?

-I've been thinking.- Rose leans to the side.- Don't violate my personal space.- Jennie straightens up.- Thanks. So, I was thinking. It's not enough for me what you gave me today. I'm talking about my request.

-What? I don't understand.

-You understand.- Rose puts another piece of chicken in her mouth.- Leave us alone.- She turns to Irene and Seulgi. - Tell them. - She says, realizing that they are unlikely to listen to her. Kim nods and sits back down on the chair.

-What do you want, idiot?

Rose smiles, squinting at Jennie:

-Are you always ungrateful?

-Oh, Rose, stop this performance.- Jennie relaxes in her chair, leaning back.- I'm sure Sana said that for a reason. Have you already started doing some shit there, but why should you involve me in it?

-I don't like that you're dating Jay.

-Well, actually, I'm not dating him yet. I only spent a few hours with him. What do you care? Aren't you being impudent?

-Yes, I got impudent. If you keep seeing him, I'll call the police and tell them that you're selling drugs at the camp.- Rose shrugs and puts a piece of chicken back on her fork. It's like they're having a casual conversation.

Jennie starts laughing out loud, which attracts the attention of others. How well it works out. Jay is right there.

-I was almost late for dinner.- He smiles broadly as he approaches their table.- Hi.- He turns to Rose.- Look, Sunwoo, this idiot decided to dilute the booze, we spilled it on the bed, and then we had to wash all this shit. The stench was all over the room.- He puts his arm possessively around Jennie from behind and kisses her on the cheek.- How's your arm?- He reaches out to lift her hand and look at it.

-Everything is fine with me.- Kim slowly takes her hand away from him.- You look, be careful, otherwise you may be searched.

-Yes, that's what I'm talking about.- He smiles broadly.- Can I have dinner with you?

-Actually, I've already finished eating.- Jennie turns to him, their faces almost collide and they immediately laugh.

Rose tightens her grip on the fork, and then slowly puts it aside.

-Jay, we're talking.

-Yes, I'm sorry.- He straightens up, touching Rose's shoulder.- I didn't want to interrupt. By the way, did she tell you? I asked her to date. Maybe you can influence your roommate so that she doesn't doubt?- He winks at Rose.- I won't bother you.

-Yes, Rose, what are we talking about there.- Kim is still smiling broadly, clearly not taking Rose's words seriously.

-Do you think I look like a prankster, Jennie?- Park quickly turns around, grabbing the brown-haired girl by the thigh with her hand and immediately squeezes.- I don't like it. If you continue, I will report you, and not to the director, but to the cops. Will you put the tray away?

Park gets up and, leaving the table, pushes Jennie with her foot, and then quickly leaves the dining room.