3

Jennie picks up one of the suitcases and goes to the cupboards. She chooses the farthest one in the corner, but still hesitates, because it is next to the bedside table of the girl who will occupy the bed next door. It probably won't be very convenient, but on the other hand, there is enough space, and they are unlikely to interfere with each other. Still, after thinking about it, she chooses it.

It takes her half an hour to put her things on the shelves. The girl walks away from the closet, taking two empty suitcases, goes to her bed and pushes them under it. She looks at her roommate, who is lying down and doing something on her phone.

-Was that your girlfriend?- Jennie asks, as if they had been communicating up to this point.

Rose turns away from the phone screen and looks at the brown-haired girl for a long time, which still does not take her eyes off her, waiting for an answer.

-I'm Jennie.- She walks over to the bed and holds out her hand.

-Rose.- The blonde answers and, taking one hand off the phone, reaches out to shake, but instead only touches the fingertips of the girl's hand with her fingers.- And it's none of your business.

-Why?- Kim arches an eyebrow and smiles, biting her lip.

A feigned surprise immediately appears on Rose's face, she is a little confused by such facial expressions, which look like flirting, but, nevertheless, this surprise is quickly replaced by a sly smirk:

-It was a statement.

Jennie chuckles and nods, pursing her lip:

-Well, all right. However, the question was rhetorical. After all, she was hugging you here. I have nothing against it.- Jennie raises her hands in surrender.

Rose returns all attention to the phone, and Jennie has no choice but to move back to her bed. The girl is not very sociable, and this is strange, considering that they live together. It would seem that communication should take shape, even if during it they find out that Rose is a nerd, and Jennie herself came here to smoke dope and have fun. Despite some shortcomings, it is still necessary to talk about something.

Jennie feels her eyes closing. If she closes them for more than ten seconds, she will fall asleep. She looks at her watch. Dinner is still two hours away. Maybe this is a good idea.

-Hey.- She turns to her roommate.- I'll get some sleep. Could you wake me up in an hour and a half? I don't want to oversleep dinner.

Rose pushes the phone away a little, peeking out from behind it, and looks at her in silence for a while.

-Okay.- She answers and immediately returns the phone to its place, blocking their view of the roommate.

Lisa: It's so funny that your girlfriend and I are doing the same thing XD

Rose smiles as she closes the chat with Lisa and opens the chat with Yerim. She was texting her all the time, and it was hard not to get confused in the dialogues. It would be easier if they communicated with each other, and she wouldn't have to entertain them now while they were returning home. She could unpack the suitcases, for example.

Rose: I miss you too. And I didn't get enough hugs either.

Rose: I'm already seeing double. I'm afraid to mix up the chats and write to you how she fucked me up by constantly being offended.

Lisa: She has such a face. It's a pathetic sight.

Rose: Lisa!

Lisa: What's wrong? We left not so long ago, but she's sitting here like some kind of tragedy has happened.